Wilfred

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
DUde just finished seaosn 1

WTFFFFFFF

now s2 and BOOM Robin Williams

<3 this show

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Used to watch this on BBC 3...gonna start watching again.
The comedy is on point but late S1/S2 is amazing writing as Ryan/the audience struggle to distinguish what is real, what is a dream, what is a hallucination... I can't get enough of it. Such brilliant writing

Reactions: Forrest OAKADA

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Not a big fan of it but I'm already in it for the ride, tis the only reason I keep watching.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If you ever get a chance to check out the original run that Gann did in Australia it's pretty good in comparison with this one. Like I said I'm not a huge fan, it's entertaining but if you like the US series the Aussie one that aired like late 07 to early 09 i believe is similarly likeable too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If you ever get a chance to check out the original run that Gann did in Australia it's pretty good in comparison to this one. Like I said I'm not a huge fan, it's entertaining but if you like the US series the Aussie one that aired like late 07 to early 09 i believe is similarly likeable too.
dude I'm American. I don't watch foreign TV.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
dude I'm American. I don't watch foreign TV.
Damn you don't watch TPB?

Haha well for anyone who does It's pretty much the same thing, he still plays Wilfred and the general premise and presentation are almost identical, I think Zuckerman is part of the reason the US show is a bit better received being a big part of Family Guy he knew what the American Public wanted to see when the show got adapted for FX and most likely offered his fair share of creative consulting.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The only TPB I know is The Pirate Bay

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Aids is obsessed with it. I've seen a couple eps, doesn't do it for me. Its foreign? What, Canadian or something?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Aids is obsessed with it. I've seen a couple eps, doesn't do it for me. Its foreign? What, Canadian or something?
Idk I just like Mockumentaries (Office, Parks & Rec, Trailer Park Boys, etc..) Ya never been aired in the US except for a premium BBC America channel you had to pay extra for and it was only on there for a little under a year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Offtopic from the thread and what were were just talking about but have you seen or do you like Louis on FX? That shit is great.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't consider Canadian shit foreign anyway, unless its like Quebec. Canada is just America's hat

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Offtopic from the thread and what were were just talking about but have you seen or do you like Louis on FX? That shit is great.
I love Louis CK and the show. Very dark shit, especially the last season lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't consider Canadian shit foreign anyway, unless its like Quebec. Canada is just America's hat
True, the area doesn't seem foreign in the filming, it's more of the style of the way its filmed that to me makes it more of a foreign project then an American project.
I love Louis CK and the show. Very dark shit, especially the last season lol.
Louis CK is so fucking funny live, he came here I believe it was last year maybe the year before idk my memory is kind of hazed but tickets were like $30 and it was a fucking amazing show!! If you ever get the chance to see him or Aziz Ansari live I totally recommend it, aside from Dave Chappelle those were the best two comedy shows I've seen live in my life.. But yeah that show is the fucking tits, I really hope it stays on the air for awhile longer!