Wilfred

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who watches this shit? I'm 5 eps in and its pretty well done. Its on Netflix

it was easy for me to dismiss it because of the premise but after a couple of reliable people backed it I gave it a shot and its money.

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
This show is fucking amazing. The last episode of every season always some how tends to fuck with my mind. I thought it would be just one of those dumb comedies on Late night Cartoon Network but this show has gotten me so infested into the characters. I can't wait til Season 3 comes out on Netflix.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This show is fucking amazing. The last episode of every season always some how tends to fuck with my mind. I thought it would be just one of those dumb comedies on Late night Cartoon Network but this show has gotten me so infested into the characters. I can't wait til Season 3 comes out on Netflix.
Yea its pretty dark and deep. Not even close to what I expected when I first started watching.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I love Wilfred :lady:
I watched the ep last night where the mom from Malcolm in the middle wants to fuck Elijah Wood and then Wilfred is trying to fuck that giraffe and then the kid catches Elijah WOod fucking the giraffe.

what a show :happy:

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
shit is the right word
Did you give it a chance? I would have agreed if I saw a random ep or short clip, but did you actually sit down and give it a fair shot starting with the pilot?

It might not be for you but it is a really well-done show mate.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh thats it the dog is played by some aussie actor, have only seen a handful of episodes but it was quite funny for a idea that does not seem funny.
Yea the dog is Australian. It is sort of one of those comedies that is meant to be watched sequentially, unlike a lot of them where it doesn't really matter.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The dude who plays Wilfred is actually the writer of the show apparently.
Also there's an Australian version that's supposed to be a bit darker.