wii

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Yo, you guys forgot about Super Smash Bros: Brawl. It apparently is supposed to take the Wii to the #1 system and be the #1 game for quite some time. I own the Super Smash Brothers Melee for Gamecube...whitch is old as hell and I never play ( got a PS3:) ) and it is good.....I recommend getting it in Feb.

How can Smash Bros take Wii to #1 when its already the # 1 System?

Brawl is pushed back till march.

True. March 9th, is the official date now.

Mario Galaxy > all

Its like the n64 Mario, but way better. The engine is great, you never have any problems with controls, camera, etc. I recommend this game.

Its the official sequal to Mario 64, couldn't agree more with you there Rell. Back after the Mario 64, Nintendo debut a tech demo called Mario 128. Everyone thought that it would be the sequal to Mario 64 and loved the game engine and the inovative style. Nintendo used it as just what it was a tech demo, and evey Mario game has used aspects of it since, including Mario Sunshine, the Paper Mario games, etc. Super Mario Galaxy uses all of them. I got a free copy of it, and because during the September to January we get a lot of free stuff from the vendors I hadn't gotten around to playing it (like many others). I had been slowly working through my 360 collection and one day felt like something different and finally cracked my Galaxy open. I've barely stopped playing since.

JC Punk

Reaction score
I really want to get Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii but my friends say it sucks any thoughts?

This Guy

Its the same as all the other GH3's. The only difference is, the Discs of the existing units are in Mono sound for Wii. This is why they are hard to find because Activision is in the process of changing to Stereo sound for the new batch. Anyone who currently has the mono discs will be able to get a free replacement disc when Activision completes this change.

Reaction score
I have Guitar Hero 3, im half way through expert now :D
But yeh...i would defo recommend getting it, it's awsome, it as loads of really kick ass songs too.
If you have the big load of money¬.¬...then get it! :D

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i'm just waiting on dat Smash Brothers

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
very under rated game that doesn't get the pub is Zack and Wiki. Check it out.

Reaction score
Zack and Wiki is fantastic, your right it is under rated, but thats Nintendo's own fault because they havent done any advertising for it..

This Guy

Its not a first party title, its not there responsibilty to advertise it.