WHY WWE? WHY??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scorpionking

Banned
Reaction score
You have got to be fucking kidding me!
Why does the WWE keep going back to the same old tired wrestlers and giving them pushes?

You have a stable of young, talented and fresh faces in the back that could be pushed and who deserve the fucking spotlight!

One in particular is BO DALLAS!!!!

Bo Dallas is perhaps one of the most talented, if not the MOST talented wrestler in WWE!! He has the wrestling moves, the charisma, the mic skills to make it big in the WWE.

I can see Bo Dallas wearing the United States Championship or the Intercontinental Championship and eventually, with time the WWE Championship.

All your doing is letting him languish in the hell that is NXT. Time to bring him out of the darkness and into the spotlight.

It's time for the fans to speak up and get him the push that he so rightfully deserve!!

download (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've seen dead dogs with more charisma and tons more interesting than Bo Dallas. That guy is more boring and stale than year old bread.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Best wrestler in the company? That is a bold claim with Daniel Bryan on the current roster. Also, earlier this year he showed very little charisma and personality during his short feud with Wade Barrett. It's like you just like his moveset... which if you don't know how to implement correctly just makes you another spot monkey that should be on the Indies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah, Bo Dallas was boring as hell. I'd much rather have Orton in the WWE title scene again than that guy getting airtime.

Scorpionking

Banned
Reaction score
I don't agree, he's young and still learning, but he comes from wrestling royalty and deserves the push.
The same could be said for talent like Curtis Axel who has no charisma and very little mic skills. If you get them associated with the right people (I.E. Heyman) then they can rocket up the ranks and before you know it....Championship Gold!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Lulz thread, the guy isn't even the best at anything in NXT let alone the whole WWE.

Leave him to rot in there until he can't take it anymore and asks for his release.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't agree, he's young and still learning, but he comes from wrestling royalty and deserves the push.
The same could be said for talent like Curtis Axel who has no charisma and very little mic skills. If you get them associated with the right people (I.E. Heyman) then they can rocket up the ranks and before you know it....Championship Gold!

Yeah, he's young and maybe there's potential but I don't think that gets him the push right now because there's others that deserve it.

Axel and Dallas aren't even in the same league, in the ring or on the mic.

Scorpionking

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, he's young and maybe there's potential but I don't think that gets him the push right now because there's others that deserve it.

Axel and Dallas aren't even in the same league, in the ring or on the mic.

Axel is dull, absolutely dull!! Bo Dallas has at least some personality is he another Daniel Bryan, not even close but he can be something akin to another Santino Marella. I know he's young, and he still has a long way to go, but give it time and he will be in the RAW spotlight.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Santino Marella is more interesting and at least funny when compared to Bo Dallas.

Have to agree with Slim, dead dogs (Khali included) are more charismatic than Bo Dallas.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
OP with a clear troll thread.

Bo Dallas is hideous in every way.

Scorpionking

Banned
Reaction score
OP with a clear troll thread.

Bo Dallas is hideous in every way.

Honestly this is not a troll thread
I really do believe that Bo Dallas is a great wrestler.

He's better than Christian, Big E. Langston, Wade Barrett, and Damien Sandow
and he deserves a big push and a title shot

Reaction score
You have got to be fucking kidding me!
Why does the WWE keep going back to the same old tired wrestlers and giving them pushes?

You have a stable of young, talented and fresh faces in the back that could be pushed and who deserve the fucking spotlight!

One in particular is BO DALLAS!!!!

Bo Dallas is perhaps one of the most talented, if not the MOST talented wrestler in WWE!! He has the wrestling moves, the charisma, the mic skills to make it big in the WWE.

I can see Bo Dallas wearing the United States Championship or the Intercontinental Championship and eventually, with time the WWE Championship.

All your doing is letting him languish in the hell that is NXT. Time to bring him out of the darkness and into the spotlight.

It's time for the fans to speak up and get him the push that he so rightfully deserve!!

View attachment 602
Not the most charisma.

But maybe cause he's so good they want to make sure to bring him in right and don't have the exact idea yet.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
BETTER THAN CHRISTIAN!?!?!?!?!

This thread is over

Reaction score
Hasn't shown to be better than Damien or Christian just yet.

Big E you can't compare as they are not close to the same type. Do you think Bo Dallas could play bodyguard better than Big E ?

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

So was Ric Flairs son. Where's he at?