WHY WWE? WHY??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Is this the "pile on the new guy" thread? There was two or three serious posts and the rest are "fuck this guy for having a different opinion".

As for Bo Dallas, alot of assumptions being made on a guy still wet behind the ears, asumptions being the mother of all fuck ups tend to make you look like an idiot later on. He has a good look, a handsome face and has wrestling in his blood. All he needs is mic skills and he gets rushed out of nXt and intoa Raw slot, but he is still a tad green and needs to develop some decent mic skills or he isn't going to amount to shit, needs to ask his brother to give him lessons on talking in public.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don't agree, he's young and still learning, but he comes from wrestling royalty and deserves the push.
The same could be said for talent like Curtis Axel who has no charisma and very little mic skills. If you get them associated with the right people (I.E. Heyman) then they can rocket up the ranks and before you know it....Championship Gold!

You've lost your own argument with this comment

So not only does this guy not have the skills required but you CLAIM that if he's put with Heyman that makes him?

So in your book what does it take to make a champion? No skills are necessary. No Charisma. So it's all about who you're relations are?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Didn't realise that someone having a different opinion on an unpopular wrestler would lead to so much of a backlash. Not sure why an unpopular opinion suddenly means troll thread.

Back to the actual topic and I think that Bo Dallas' biggest issue is his charisma. He is too bland at the moment and doesn't stand out as a character at all. He is working as a face in NXT and even there the fans keep booing him and chanting "No more Bo". What I hope is happening is that he is slowly turning heel, he is working as this super happy babyface that doesn't understand that he is so hated. Hopefully there is an actual plan in place to do something about it. The good news for him is look at what happened to his brother. As Husky Harris he looked like a deer in headlights and had no charisma at all which is in complete contrast to how he is as Bray Wyatt. Hopefully for his sake he can make the same transition that his brother did and find some charisma with a new gimmick.

I do think that Bo was hard done by by WWE when he was promoted to the main roster. He won the spot in the Rumble match, eliminated the then IC champion Barrett and the next night beat him on RAW. This should have lead to something but they forgot about it within a couple of weeks and he was stuck down in NXT again. Even if the angle only lasted a couple of months it should have played out properly rather than using him for a couple of weeks and then nothing.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
You've lost your own argument with this comment

So not only does this guy not have the skills required but you CLAIM that if he's put with Heyman that makes him?

So in your book what does it take to make a champion? No skills are necessary. No Charisma. So it's all about who you're relations are?

That's a good point because when they first put Heyman with Block in 2002 it was a smart move because Lesnar didn't have the personality back then but its not as if he didn't have anything without Heyman. There is a long list of guys who were put with good managers but still didn't get over. Mantaur with Cornette springs to mind.

Can't comment on Bo as I still have not seen him.

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
Maybe it isn't a troll thread, who knows. I just absolutely can't see any outstanding qualities in Bo Dallas, and can't see any reason why anyone would seriously think that giving him a push and a title shot would be a good idea. So much so, that I find it difficult to believe that anyone saying it is a good idea, isn't joking. But I feel exactly the same way about The Miz, and obviously someone must see something in him because he wont go away.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Obviously someone in developmental sees something in this guy since he still has a job whereas others have been let go recently. The people who see something in him probably know more about this business than we do.

If assumptions were to gauge a new guys whole career, we probably wouldn't see much in a guy named Edge in a trench coat who did nothing but scream. Or this guy who was a jobber to the stars in another company with black boots, black trunks and a bald head would become the biggest thing in wrestling.

Don't assume to much is my motto, it kind of makes you look like an ass if you are deadwrong.

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
You could literally say that about anyone on the roster. It doesn't mean he deserves a push now ahead of the people who are currently being pushed, like the original post suggested.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hey man, all I ever said was keep an open mind about the youngboys, you never know where they may end up.

That and take time and think about it before you join the mob when the pitchforks come out, or you will look like an asshole, not directed at anyone....just saying.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
You have got to be fucking kidding me!
Why does the WWE keep going back to the same old tired wrestlers and giving them pushes?

You have a stable of young, talented and fresh faces in the back that could be pushed and who deserve the fucking spotlight!

One in particular is _________!!!!

_________ is perhaps one of the most talented, if not the MOST talented wrestler in WWE!! He has the wrestling moves, the charisma, the mic skills to make it big in the WWE.

I can see _________ wearing the United States Championship or the Intercontinental Championship and eventually, with time the WWE Championship.

All your doing is letting him languish in the hell that is NXT. Time to bring him out of the darkness and into the spotlight.

It's time for the fans to speak up and get him the push that he so rightfully deserve!!

This is how I read the OP. I have no idea who Bo Dallas is outside of his Royal Rumble entry but my first reaction to this thread was this has got to be a parody, right? Make your actual case for this guy. Explain to me his appeal, his abilities, something he's done that I should check out, etc.

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
Hey man, all I ever said was keep an open mind about the youngboys, you never know where they may end up.

That and take time and think about it before you join the mob when the pitchforks come out, or you will look like an asshole, not directed at anyone....just saying.

Duly noted.

Make your actual case for this guy. Explain to me his appeal, his abilities, something he's done that I should check out, etc.

He burst out of Mike Rotundas balls with a fiery velocity the likes of which has never been seen before.