Why Kurt Angle SHOULD be the whole damn show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
Kenfan, do you have to start a new paragraph with every sentence? It takes up the entire screen when you do that. It should be considered flooding. If a mod would condense his post and get rid of all the needless space, I'd appreciate it.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I could just "Edit" it...

ya..know..

but like...anyways, point is..

can't let a single wrestler take up the whole show, cause some fans will begin to turn on him(or her).

Nation

Dude, no. Just no.

He is a comedy character. Comedy should not take up the whole show. Until he is serious, it is a no straight away. Number one guy should always be serious, unless you want your company to look like a bunch of complete dorks.

Besides, the biggest reason is that Angle is clearly wrecked physically. He is in constant pain backstage, and is a physical wreck. So why in the hell would you centre the show around a guy who could be gone at any time, who could break his neck at any time. That is just setting the company up for a fall, because suddenly with Angle gone, ratings would plummet, and TNA would die.

Him being a great wrestler is complete irrelevant. This isn't about one man being a good wrestler, this is about making a company succeed. And if you were in charge, I assure you TNA would die.

If you haven't noticed TNA is all about comedy. I partially agree with dstebbins. Kurt Angle deserves more than anyone but i don't think he should get the "John Cena treatment" and hold on to the title for 2 years. There are other guys like Booker T,Sting, and Christian who are a big part of the show aswell. I would have listed Joe but in my opinion he was a major let down as champion. All that hype that he would carry the company but clearly there was nothing special about Joe being a champion.He is a decent champion but he's just not on the level of the real top stars. It's kinda sad too because Kurt Angle gave him the push of a life time and he failed. I don't know maybe Joe will prove me wrong in the future but so far im not impressed.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The question is SHOULD Kurt Angle be the whole damn show? And a show SHOULD NOT be all comedy.