Why is it so hard for some of you to admit that you were wrong?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Does it concern you though? No.... So keep your nose out. People on this forum neg me all the time. Do something about that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Does it concern you though? No.... So keep your nose out. People on this forum neg me all the time. Do something about that.

That was never the point. The point was that she would cry about it when it happened to her.

Wordlife

I'll admit to being wrong to a few things off of the forum this past few months. But on the forum, I've never lied or been wrong, no need to admit to shit I didn't do.

LKP

Well done for him make him an e award. I'm not trying to be funny he is..... kinda sad.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I'll admit to being wrong to a few things off of the forum this past few months. But on the forum, I've never lied or been wrong, no need to admit to shit I didn't do.

How can you say you have never been wrong about anything you've done on the forum? You have lied multiple times and flip flopped on a lot of instances. Honestly you have zero credibility, you are two faced and play both sides. Like when we made the decision to to ban a few people. You were all for it. You wanted to be racist and ban all the Aussies and the unofficial Aussie Beer. Then they come back and you tell them how you didn't want them banned or whatevr. Even though I was the leader of this agenda I didn't act like put on an act for anyone and as straight up for the most part with my intentions and opinion. You have lied as well. Like deleting pm's from LKP about a stupid situation trying to act like you didn't say what you said. I couldn't imagine talking or interacting with someone like you in rea life.

You have never been wrong on the forum... Well you have lied, manipulated the truth, even bandwagoned LKP for awhile laughing at Reggin and Axis pictures of LKP. Not only that but after HIAT came back you made an unfunny comment that had no sign of sarcasm or anything to make it appear you weren't super cereal. Saying you didn't care about the forum and that I sucked or whatever.

You sir are the worst kind of person in my book and you annoy me greatly.

Wordlife

I'm not even going to comment back my thoughts to your response, you could care less, so whatever. But speaking of flip-flopping, you're one to talk, just sayin'.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
*was the first to call out Word Life months ago for using his overly nice demeanor as a two-faced facade*

UH....I MEAN....KNOX BEARD! *fist bump*

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I think MikeChaos just beat me in the badass-o-meter,

HE DROPZ TEH N~BOMB ~!

Honestly, I'm not that full of myself anymore. I'll say when something I did was wrong, if not I'll ignore it, and continue on. But it REAL life, I'm pretty much chill, and if I think somethings right I'll say it. If I end up being wrong, damn, too bad. But the worst feeling in the world is when you bet your life that you can do something, or that you're right in a situation, and then it turns out your weren't. That shit sucks, and tbh is a TREMENDOUS confidence killer. That's me though. A lot of people just don't give a shit.

Famou$ 187

I'm not even going to comment back my thoughts to your response, you could care less, so whatever. But speaking of flip-flopping, you're one to talk, just sayin'.

How can you say you have never been wrong about anything you've done on the forum? You have lied multiple times and flip flopped on a lot of instances. Honestly you have zero credibility, you are two faced and play both sides. Like when we made the decision to to ban a few people. You were all for it. You wanted to be racist and ban all the Aussies and the unofficial Aussie Beer. Then they come back and you tell them how you didn't want them banned or whatevr. Even though I was the leader of this agenda I didn't act like put on an act for anyone and as straight up for the most part with my intentions and opinion. You have lied as well. Like deleting pm's from LKP about a stupid situation trying to act like you didn't say what you said. I couldn't imagine talking or interacting with someone like you in rea life.

You have never been wrong on the forum... Well you have lied, manipulated the truth, even bandwagoned LKP for awhile laughing at Reggin and Axis pictures of LKP. Not only that but after HIAT came back you made an unfunny comment that had no sign of sarcasm or anything to make it appear you weren't super cereal. Saying you didn't care about the forum and that I sucked or whatever.

You sir are the worst kind of person in my book and you annoy me greatly.

you guys are sooooo cute together.