Why is it so hard for some of you to admit that you were wrong?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I'm sorry for lying Monk jeez I thought youj were over that :smh

LKP

Ummm no i didnt get that. Pedo? How am i a pedo? You thought of it not me. Andi pointed out your a dick who is trying to be funny.

LKP

Monkeystyle if you dig deep enough you will see that there are worse people on the forum to pick on rather than LHR. I mean Mister j, 408 kid, Miz masta, all of the aussies.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Monkeystyle if you dig deep enough you will see that there are worse people on the forum to pick on rather than LHR. I mean Mister j, 408 kid, Miz masta, all of the aussies.

You just listed off a bunch of people I like and others whom I have no problem with.

Being seventeen syndrome.

At least you have a real excuse then.

LKP

I know ms lol. Nah seriously LHR has been cool with me so i got no beef with her. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My favourite part about LHR as of late is that she used to neg rep and flame 408kid and Mister J practically everyday up until I called her out on it and now it has stopped.