Why is it so hard for some of you to admit that you were wrong?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was gonna post this in my section but fuck it, probably better off here.

Why can't you just admit you were wrong? Everybody is wrong sometimes, just fucking admit it.

I mean, look at me for example. I am better than all of you combined and as much as I hate doing it I can still admit I was wrong. (Sidebar: I also take a chance when doing this that the earth might shift off its axis since I never should be wrong.)

Just man up.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not just directed at you Beer for the record. There are numerous people who fit the description.

Reaction score
Here's the real question:

How many of you can admit you're wrong and show humility in real life?

I've had to do it before.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Here's the real question:

How many of you can admit you're wrong and show humility in real life?

I've had to do it before.

I do it when it happens. When I'm wrong I try not to get all pissy about it even though I hate being wrong but I still have to give credit where credit is due.

Beer

Not just directed at you Beer for the record. There are numerous people who fit the description.

I'm gonna say that I do not think I am wrong one bit. So, truthfully, if you agreed with me this wouldn't be directed at me at all and it shouldn't be.