Why I think Daniel Bryan VS CM Punk is a last minute filler.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
His gimmick says it, but Bryan is legitimately the best wrestler in the world.

HE NOT FUCKIN BEST IN WRESTLER IN WORLD! CM PUNK STOP DEAIED IT!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen...

Kayfabe is alive and well!!!

#darksidegames

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HE NOT FUCKIN BEST IN WRESTLER IN WORLD! CM PUNK STOP DEAIED IT!

Randy. If Punk who's called the best in the world (since it's his GIMMICK), Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, William Regal and throngs of other wrestlers in the business say that Bryan is the best in the world. Then I think there is no room for argument. Bryan is the true best in the world. Case Closed and Pipebombs banned from ringside.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You guys are both wrong. Kevin Steen is clearly the best in the world.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
CM Punk marks are ridiculous to say the least. Even though it maybe a last minute filler, it's still great to see that Daniel Bryan will compete against CM Punk. They both had matches twice in the past and they where great matches. Interested to see how this feud will play out. Daniel Bryan is better than CM Punk, like it or not.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Randy Savage said:
HELL NO! I said stay as the WWE Champion! I mean have never really wrestler ashley anyone good until WM28 when he vs. Y2J even 1 else he defend title again all Suck or are Mid Card are not ready main event yet! He need to Bryan to prove he the Best Wrestler in the World or all the real fans are going to said that see Bryan is the best in the world when fuckin not! CM PUNK IS! Bryan a great wrestler but he NOT BTHE BEST! And people not fuckin get though that head! CM Punk will keep the WWE Title to vs. Brock at SummerSlam and or The Rock!

God someone explain to me how the hell he is the guy in the video because that guy can talk COMPLETELY NORMAL!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You guys are both wrong. Kevin Steen is clearly the best in the world.

QFT. It bugs me how so many really great guys are missed just because they aren't in the top company.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
God someone explain to me how the hell he is the guy in the video because that guy can talk COMPLETELY NORMAL!

I have been pondering that for a long time as well. How is this possible?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Most likely dyslexia.

Or he has taken up the hobby of chugging gasoline. Expensive hobby.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think the idea was that Jericho was supposed to bat Miz's time by just one second, but I don't think he was supposed to win the whole "beat the clock" challenge. Although I wouldn't have minded Punk/Jericho going to Over The Limit and ending their feud there, but ending it in the Chicago Street Fight was fitting enough.

As for who Jericho faces next, I'm going with Orton. Both are done with their previous feuds so they seem like a logical pair to fight next. Also, if Jericho was indeed supposed to beat the clock by a second, that means Orton would have been the one to beat his time. Maybe (and this is just me speculating like crazy) that's how the feud between Orton and Jericho will (or would have) began. And since Jericho is leaving after May, maybe Orton will be the one responsible for putting him out for a couple of months with a very bad punt kick or something. Then Jericho can return and they can have a full length feud in the summer or fall. Since I don't actually know Orton/Jericho will be fighting, this is just sheer speculation, but it's what I'm predicting.

Stopspot

Reaction score
The Bryan feud will most likely be a short term thing but I think WWE will be positively surprised when the feud actually starts and might extend it if it does well enough. Punk is a RAW star and Bryan is still oficially a Smackdown star despite the flimsy brand split. This gives them six shows total to build the feud for OTL unless they want to branch out to NXT and Superstars.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:

b/c I can't spell very good that why but can talk normal.