Why are people saying that it's unhealthy if your ribs are showing???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Please, can`t you guys be serious here,and yes it`s unhealthy because you can have problems when you become an adult

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
ToToGuadalupe said:
Please, can`t you guys be serious here,and yes it`s unhealthy because you can have problems when you become an adult
Sadly no, most threads go off topic here. Also the OP won't see these side effects she idolises AJ Lee so much so as to mimic her body type. Since AJ has that look Deathclaw4721 considers that the right level. Just clearing up that your points will probably fall on deaf ears.

Reactions: David5150

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sadly no, most threads go off topic here. Also the OP won't see these side effects she idolises AJ Lee so much so as to mimic her body type. Since AJ has that look Deathclaw4721 considers that the right level. Just clearing up that your points will probably fall on deaf ears.

Allright then...

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

One mistake detected in your sentence...

Anyway, I've had a body like this all my life, so of course I think that's normal. It's just ideal.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Easy mistake to make I'm sure you'll concede. Especially as every post is "Me and AJ". Still I'll concede I was incorrect.

Reactions: Jonathan