Why are girls bitches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thats what I wanna know...I found out today one of my ex's cheated on me like last year

that marks 3 bitches in one fucking year....thats BS and I wanna know what the hell girls do that shit for...if a guy cheats on a girl they get all kind of hell...all a girl deals with is being called a slut...guys get called pigs manwhores has people coming after them and thats pure BS...I know you all gonna make jokes and shit go ahead I don't care ok...I will admit that I must have been a bad boyfriend for 3 out of 4 girls I dated last year to cheat on me...atleast that one was nice enough to break up with me when she found someone eles...I mean damn what drivers a girl to cheat....I am sure most of you might have had this happen to you...if not...its one of the worst things a girl can do to you....so yea what do you guys think drives girls to cheat..and tell me of your stories of being cheated on also....

Edit:Sorry for any confusing that happned about this post...I would like to point out not all girls are bitches...just mostly the ones I date lol...but yea...they are nice girls left in this world...and yes...I know guys cheat to...but this is about why girls do it....I know why guys do it...I am not one of them...but guys that do...are just assholes who just love pussy...don't get me wrong I love pussy...but the person I am with is always more important then that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
....WTF....That answers nothing..

This Guy

lol sorry, I think its funny that you had that many girls period. I mean why cheat on you, they could have just said no and kept dating people in the real world and ignored your flirty smileys.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I really dated theses bitchs...knew them went to the movies with them and all that...had them at my house...went to theres...so yea...and must of them I never talked to online cause I was enither with them...or talking on the phone with them...so yea.

This Guy

well okay, assuming your telling the truth, here is why they all cheated on you. Most likely your body language reflected mis trust. If you dated that many different girls in one year and even if you only knew the first one cheated on you, that sticks in your head and now you become this untrusting so and so....take the way you acted on here before your ban. Although I'm sure you didn't goto that extreme in the real world you none the less reflect your true feelings in your body language. If a girl scenses this mis trust and hate, she is more likely to start looking for an exit stratagy. The problem with most people and I'm not saying just teens because adults in there 20's, 30's, 40's etc do it too, is they try to jump back into a relationship right aways when they've been hurt. And I'm not talking rebound type stuff. Simalar but different. Assuming your telling the truth, you need to stay single for like a good 6 months plus before meeting that next someone. Because otherwise your just going to go through the rest of your life like that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
well from the first one to the 2nd one was about...4 or 5 months..so yea that was not a rebound...

the 3rd one I started dating the next day after the 2nd one..but still lol.. I didn't do it to get over anyone

and I never even like was worried they was cheating on me...so its not like I mis trusted any of them...so that throws that out....even when I say I was a bad bf they all say I was a great bf and they fucked up..atleast the first 2 have...3rd chick has no idea I know...but chick 1 and 2 both tried getting back with me but I turned there ass down cause I don't date cheaters...but yea..thanks for your input...all I want.

This Guy

I never said you did it for rebound. I said you need to stay single after something like that. But as for if you not trusting, you can deny it all you want, but its the truth. Sure you may not be aware of it though so from your perspective what you claim is true. But somewhere deep down inside you, where even you are unaware, you don't trust women because of this. And until you bring that to the surface, then come to grips with it, and it could take a long long time, you will drive them away.

They can say you were a good bf, because deep down inside there subconscience is where they saw your body language. Your body language which you give out without even being aware of, can be picked up by others without them even being aware of it. Thats why you sometimes hear people say stuff like, "He doesn't really do anything wrong, but God I hate that guy." Because somewhere that persons sub conscience has pissed off your sub conscience.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
what do you mean...body language....look...I was nice to them...treated them like queens...so anything I did wrong...I don't know about.

This Guy

Body Language man, surely you know what that is. Like if your having a conversation with someone and there arms are crossed, thats a closed position. It gives the other person the persona of, I really don't want to be talking to you. And usually deep down they really don't.

And if you really did treat them as well as you said, maybe you came on too strong. I mean seriously 3 girls in less then a year, treated them all like queens? Did you tell any of them that you loved them? Because as much as girls claim they want commitment and guys don't, most girls don't want a commitment right aways. If anything girls are just as afraid of commitment as guys are. They just usally come to the point of wanting it in a relationship before a guy does. Which is why most guys ditch girls and/or cheat on them. The same works in reverse.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well they never did that lol...they always wanted me to hold on them while we talked..sometimes I did..sometimes I didn't need my space u know...sometimes they didn't want me to hold them I understood they needed space like I did...buy they never crossed there arms..when we talked they always looked in my eyes and all that...you know...so unless I am missing something here...nothing u said holds up..

This Guy

yes but your 16 as well, so you shouldn't even care about any of this anyways...including the fact that you got cheated on....I mean so what its not like you were going to spend the rest of your life with any of these girls. I mean the chances were slim to none. I also noticed you avoided the question about the telling them that you loved them.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
not right away no...but after about a month or so I told them...yea....I don't tell girls I love them until I do...and don't say I didn't cause I can't at my age...trust me I know people in RL who been together since they was 15 and are in there late 20's now and still together...