Who's Your Smash Ultimate Main?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Kirby spits the cat out while retaining the power of a cat, this is Kirby 101 right here.
Okay...well first off I don't play video games & know nothing about Kirby apart
from the fact he's "cute" (Ugh...) and looks like a Pokemon who somehow escaped
an actual Pokemon game.

Secondly...what useful power would Kirby gain from "absorbing" a cat? Besides
possibly causing @Solid Snake to have a cuteness induced conniption.

& thirdly...why am I reminded of Majin Buu right now?

264506-3.jpg

HA!

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I routinely play as like 20-30 characters in Ultimate but if I have a main, it's Zelda. Since I'm pretty sure I've spent more time playing as her than anyone else according to the records, and she is one of my best characters. I love Din's Fire, it's maybe my favorite special move in the game. I prefer special moves that require more involvement from the player to pull off. You have to both aim and set off the explosion from Din's Fire as it moves forward at a set pace, and it's really satisfying to hit off. Not really solid at the Phantom, and mostly use it as a distraction rather than an attack, but that's another one that requires more set-up. Naryu's Love is great too and her Recovery is great. But finally, I *love* the Lightning Kick. It's the most satisfying move to hit when you sweetspot it, in large part due to the visual feedback. It's really great.

I also love playing Palutena, Yoshi, The Belmonts (probably have the best set of specials, just in that I make constant use of all of them), Cloud, Inkling, Mewtwo, Link (his new BOTW Bomb is amazing), Duck Hunt, Roy, Ike, Sonic, etc (I feel like I'm starting to name too much). Annoyed that Joker's still not out yet, stoked for him to be added in along with Stage Builder returning. Love Smash Ultimate.

Going to play some Smash Bros Melee in a few. Haven't played that in a long time. Anyone remember that one? I believe I always chose Kirby or Link in it.

Yeah, I played a ton of Melee growing up. Haven't booted it up in years though, last time I did though it definitely felt weird after going back to the other, feels way more stiff and odd, likely just because Melee doesn't feature any input buffering so it's a bit hard to jump back into. Still put countless hours into that one. Pikachu was my best character in that one, so I probably played him the most. Also played Falco, Mewtwo, and Roy a lot too.

Reactions: Solid Snake

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Jax is my main.

Yes I know he's Mortal Kombat but he SMASHes my opponents into tiny pieces so he counts.