Who's the IWF's Top Wrestling Expert?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RingDeath

Reaction score
Wrong. What are the rules here? Does that mean you're out? I don't want to oust a nice guy just for one wrong answer. Where are all those guys who were proclaimed the winners of this thread? Or do I win? Just kidding. Try again. Ricky Morton was good, but he couldn't main event a spectacular like that.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
^^You asked him an 80s question and this is for the best of todays era (like 95-07).....ok 3 wrong answers and your out.

Who has held the most U.S titles in WWE and WCW?

RingDeath

Reaction score
Alright, I'll ask a question. Who did Harley Race beat for his first world title? No looking it up.

Oh, MattHardyv1 asked a question. Well answer both of ours.

RingDeath

Reaction score
Stop being a Tosser. Just because you know a lot about Wrestling during the Golden Era (Which I do myself), doesn't make the Top Wrestling Expert...

A Tosser? I was telling him about Race's title history. Meant no ill will. And I'm in no position to throw my weight around after confusing Bash 86 with Bash 85. Why don't you cut me some slack? Or answer the question. The "Golden Era" is a phrase ascribed to the 50s, btw.

3lions

Reaction score
Main Stream Wrestling: 3Lions/This Guy

Indy's: Soulpower

All Round: Montana

Yup, that's about right. :)