Who's the IWF's Top Wrestling Expert?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RingDeath

Reaction score
I've been here about a month and I've seen the detail that goes into some threads and the replies. And I've tried a couple of "Who Am I's" which are answered with ease. I haven't kept track of who seem to be the wrestling savants by name. Who wants to claim the prize? I'm strictly into Classic Wrestling, so count me out. But I can judge who knows the current era.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I think it might be ummm shit this is hard....Idk someone help me out

NO voting for your self

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I dont post as much as others in the current wrestling sections but i'd take a crack at dueling with some of the best lol. What exactly do you mean though?

RingDeath

Reaction score
I think it might be ummm shit this is hard....Idk someone help me out

NO voting for your self

No, DO vote for yourself if you think you're the best. I would if i knew a frig about recent wrestlemanias or who won which ladder match.

the dark knight

montana
3lions
this guy
monkeystyle
kaedon
chuck

RingDeath

Reaction score
OK. This sharing the glory is ruining what could lead to some good fights. From my limited exposure it's This_Guy. But I could take him if the topic were pre-90s. This_Guy, btw, has the best name.

the dark knight

Why not you yourself?! What kind of hell in a thread is this going to be with everyone pat eachother on the back.

i thought i cant vote for my self. even so, im not so close to the people listed, maybe just in trivia :)

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok lets have a battle to see who knows the most:We will aske eachother a question.....if you get the question wrong then youre eliminated...ask to a specific person this ones to anyone who wants it:

What was WCWs "Wrestlemania" called?

RingDeath

Reaction score
i thought i cant vote for my self. even so, im not so close to the people listed, maybe just in trivia :)

Trivia is a pure test of knowledge. Don't be modest. BTW, cool name. My name sucks. I chose it thinking I'd get in some riotous "Hell In A Thread" battles, but these threads are polite tea parties. WCW's flagship PPV is called Starcade.

Who were in the 1986 Great American Bash's Main Event?

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Ok lets have a battle to see who knows the most:We will aske eachother a question.....if you get the question wrong then youre eliminated...ask to a specific person this ones to anyone who wants it:

What was WCWs "Wrestlemania" called?

I think it was Starcade