Who's the better rapper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's better?

• The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lil Wayne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Mat

^that list is bullshit game is better then them too put together

Great One

Are you kidding me? The Game is WAY better. Is Lil Wayne even big now...? That's sad. But yeah, rappers ALWAYS say they're the best rappers (Jay Z for example...) doesn't really mean anything, some might think it, some probably don't.

Defiant One

Reaction score
MTV TOP TEN RAPPERS LIST

#1 Lil Wayne
#2 TI
#3 The Game

owned.

^^meh I know im late on this so sue me, but honestly that MTV list was bullshit. They had Jim Jones (who is arguably one of the worse rappers EVER) and Young Jeezy (who makes good songs but since hitting mainstream raps so slow it hardly classifies as rapping) on their list. Not to mention MTV's list was called Hottest in the Game not BEST. I know I just contradicted myself but sorry theres no way in hell I make a list of "emcees" and Jim Jones is even close to making the list, let alone be in the top 10.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I choose Game. West coast rap and hip hop always has a better flow to it. Better than any East coast or Suth'n beats.