Who's the better rapper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's better?

• The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lil Wayne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
OK, yesterday me and my firends were drivign around and we were listening to Lil Wayne at first. In one of his songs he said he's the greatest rapper alive. Then i switched it to the Game Who said "he's the reason why Dre is content retiring (implyign he's the best). well, they're both great but i want to know what the majority of people have to say. obviously they have different styles but tell me; Who, in general, is a better rapper between the two self-proclaimed Greatest.

J

Lil Wayne...His mixtapes are awsome...The Carter 2 was dope...can't wait for the Carter 3...and plus i was so pumped for The Game's album coming up last year...and then when i got it...it wasn't even half as good as i expected...

phantomgerald

Don't really like both, but if I had to choose, Lil Wayne

Reaction score
i like the game better. His mix tapes are the shit; and he completely killed g-unit when 50 was like the top rapper. Lil wayne is also good, but i think the games future is much brighter as long as he stays out of trouble.

BTW, the carter 3 is out already. i'm listening to it right now

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lil Wayne is a smurf......he kisses birdman and shit.....also the only hot shit lil wayne puts out are freestyles over other peoples beats.....Game is just alll around fire...I pick Game

Defiant One

Reaction score
Damn it pains me to say this but Game is better. He killed on all levels underground, mixtapes, mainstream, he can freestyle, and he can write. Wayne can do all of the above minus the mainstream success. Game is too much of an attention whore he always need beef, and when he is bored he says some dumb shit just to see if he gets a rise out of people. Wayne on the other hand walks around kissing Baby which is already wierd enough, whether he raised him or not. lol Seriously if Wayne found mainstream success he'd be just as good as Game, not to mention he younger too.

Reaction score
The Game, hands down. Game has released several real solid albums, and alot of good mixtapes. For Lil Wayne, though he has some really good songs, you only find a good song of his after going through 15-20 crappy ones.

sims

Reaction score
Damn, wheezy is getting his ass handed to him, but i still love tha guy (no homo)

Mr. Mat

the game no doubt is better lil wayne isnt as good as people say he is i got a couple of his albums & most of them are shit every game cd i hear is so good
even the mixtapes so i pick the game

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
For a dude that kisses a guy he calls his "daddy" , who isn't his daddy ... I'll go with Game. West Coast shit just kills the South shit . More better than that south shit by far.