who's the best somoan wrestler of all time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwdhulk

Reaction score
2 of my personal favorite somoan wrestlers are hawk who i still remember the great match he had with hulk hogan its onthe hulkamania 4 tape. i remember ockeche vs. john cena in pokeepsi n.y. these are 2 of my favorite somoan wrestlers please write back on the somoan wrestlers you like best.

chessarmy

Umaga > Samoa Joe.

I don't get this statement at all.

Mic skills: Samoa Joe > Umaga

In ring skills: Samoa Joe > Umaga

gimmick: Samoa Joe > Umaga

Fan support: Samoa Joe > Umaga

5 star matches wrestled: Samoa Joe, at least 2-3 over his career. Umaga, none.

OVERALL: SAMOA JOE > UMAGA

Evil Austin

On Microphone and crowd reaction skills its the Rock

Pure wrestlign skills its Samoa Joe

My all time favorite is Rikishi!

Moonlight Drive

The Rock is better in ring then all of them, and Umaga is better in ring than Samoa Joe tbh.

Kizza

Lets read the section description ey?

General and Classic Wrestling Want to talk about something cross promotional? Perhaps why a wrestler moved to another promotion, or something that all promotions do? Well bring it on. This if for the people that know that wrestling is still wrestling no matter which promotion it is......or you can take a trip down the lane! Talk about everything related with old school wrestling here. Discuss everything about old school federations (WWF, wCw, ECW, and old-school NWA), wrestlers, matches, feuds, and gimmicks right here. Make sure to leave the debates and "best" threads in The Street Fight though.

It's The Rock anyways. And Umaga is better then Joe.

Moonlight Drive

Mic skills: Samoa Joe > Umaga

In ring skills: Samoa Joe > Umaga

gimmick: Samoa Joe > Umaga

Fan support: Samoa Joe > Umaga

5 star matches wrestled: Samoa Joe, at least 2-3 over his career. Umaga, none.

OVERALL: SAMOA JOE > UMAGA

Mic Skills: Joe's Gonna Kill You. Huzzah! umaga's gimmick prevents him anyhow.

In Ring Skills: On the three occassions Umaga's been given time and a proper match, he's delivered (vs Cena NYR, vs Cena LMS RR, vs Lashley WM23). If he'd been given all the opportunites Joe has had, he'd be teh pwnage. 5 star matches been nothing.

Gimmick: Joe has a gimmick? :confused:

Fan Support: Umaga's in-ring skills got him over as a face with no mic skills. He has teh fan support. Although Joe does have more.

5 Star Matches Wrestled: Joe: 3/100 Umaga: 0/0, so far.

Kizza

List the five star matches Joe's had btw. I'd like to see the ones that don't include a certain Kurt Angle, if he's had any at all.

C4

Obviously, The Rock

He had everything from wrestling abilities and mic skills to looks and confidence which makes him the best Samoan wrestler of all time.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
But I really wouldn't consider The Rock a SAMOAN wrestler at all, remember he has some African American in his blood since the fact that really Rocky Johnson is his father.

Really I wanna say that it's Samoa Joe but if Umaga didn't have that monster heel gimmick where he needs a manager.

Currently: Joe > Umaga