Who's got Joe?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
Joe showed up again? What's this I hear about him cutting a promo where he was getting fucked up the ass? o_O

Haight

Reaction score
Days after the abduction I racked my brain trying to think about where TNA was going with this and the only thing that makes sense to me is that Joe was kidnapped by an unknown individual/organization of great wealth/power who wishes to see TNA the way it used to be and kidnapping original talent to start a second show which will appear on Thursdays.

The reason for the kidnapping is quite simple. Dixie Carter has a lot invested in Team Hogan and if anyone tries to interfere with what he is trying to do, they would immediately be released. So it then becomes necessary to operate in secrecy. By kidnapping TNA talent and then somehow have them start their own show back on Thursdays, with the six sides, etc, it will appear as though nothing had ever changed. Team Hogan and the seinor citizen brigade would continue their little experiment on Monday nights in Orlando....MEANWHILE, on Thursdays, the real party begins when a brand new show debuts and TNA now has events in a differnt city each week with a roster of YOUNG TALENT ONLY...add to that smart booking and great writing.

By doing this, TNA now creates for themselves, a sort of 'escape clause' from the Hogan/Bischoff experiment. They can use this as a way to change a lot of what Hogan has done without making themselves look like they don't know what they're

Double J

Reaction score
Days after the abduction I racked my brain trying to think about where TNA was going with this and the only thing that makes sense to me is that Joe was kidnapped by an unknown individual/organization of great wealth/power who wishes to see TNA the way it used to be and kidnapping original talent to start a second show which will appear on Thursdays.

The reason for the kidnapping is quite simple. Dixie Carter has a lot invested in Team Hogan and if anyone tries to interfere with what he is trying to do, they would immediately be released. So it then becomes necessary to operate in secrecy. By kidnapping TNA talent and then somehow have them start their own show back on Thursdays, with the six sides, etc, it will appear as though nothing had ever changed. Team Hogan and the seinor citizen brigade would continue their little experiment on Monday nights in Orlando....MEANWHILE, on Thursdays, the real party begins when a brand new show debuts and TNA now has events in a differnt city each week with a roster of YOUNG TALENT ONLY...add to that smart booking and great writing.

By doing this, TNA now creates for themselves, a sort of 'escape clause' from the Hogan/Bischoff experiment. They can use this as a way to change a lot of what Hogan has done without making themselves look like they don't know what they're

This is a cool/good idea therefore TNA would never come up with it.

Doomsday

Reaction score
That feud was absolutely awful. Heidenreich being afraid of the casket was Blue.
With a personality like that he would fit in great with Dr. Stevie and Daffney.
If TNA wasn't such bullshit (in example not being able to...do.... anything, and just in general; awfully made. But a more prime, precise example ) they'd bring Jon Heidenreich back with a similar gimmick, besides Steven Richards need a push. He's prime X-divison material.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Aye its an odd angle, the fact it immediately slipped right off the radar for a number of weeks now makes me wonder what the point. Unless Joe is pumping Iron and getting rid of the excess like a crazy bastard.

Tbh though, as long as its not way to re-introduce Buff Bagwell, I don't really mind.

Buff Bagwell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You.

Reaction score
^^^The only thing Buff Bagwell is greater than are your A cups.

I'm only interested in Joe's return to see if they're going to try and make him wear pajamas again or return to his old style.

...god...

Reaction score

Omg.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^^^The only thing Buff Bagwell is greater than are your A cups.

I'm only interested in Joe's return to see if they're going to try and make him wear pajamas again or return to his old style.

Weird, you must be talking about your mother because my tits are clearly not A cups but it's apparent that her tits were so small, she couldn't breastfeed you, which is evident as well in your posts. Breastfed kids don't care about internet rep.

Reaction score
I'm surprised Joe wasn't on the live Impact. That would've been a good time to have him re-debut,(again). I'm now expecting him to show up a Lockdown and tear the door off the cage and interfere in Lethal Lockdown. I hope they make him heel. Correction, a successful heel that is.