Who's filling in for Lawler at NOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Three man team was great but I think JBL was only under contract for the two shows. Cole and JR could work or they just go Cole and Matthews. I don't think Lawler will be out that long unless he doesn't get cleared to travel.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Thought they worked fine as 3, although I wouldn't be surprised to see them stick with Cole & JR every week to give the show some consistency but also bringing in a special guest every to join them.

I like this idea, especially if JBL is off climbing mountains and isn't available. They can use some experienced guys like a Foley and also try out newer guys like a Regal. They need to eventually find a long term replacement and having auditions with JR and Cole there to help out would be the best way to go about it.