Whoa, I don't think this is that bad of an idea?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
if they did a Taker HBK III it would have to be a casket match or a Hell in a Cell

Great One

Fuck off. I hope Triple H attacks Shawn OR Undertaker with a sledgehammer until they can't move anymore and this match gets called off.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
If WWE had any guts, they would do a loser must retire match for both of them. Both of them have been rumored to want to retire anyway.

Shawn doesn't gain anything by putting his career on the line other than getting a win against Taker. While the streak has been impressive it doesn't stack up against a career like HBK's.

Career vs Career, with one of them actually retiring.

Many would agree that it's time Taker gave it up anyway.

I also think that this should be the last match of the night. Last years match between these two really overshadowed the championship matches and it took the focus off of what should have been the main event. Now with more on the line than last year, a lot of people are going to be watching mainly to see what happens.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Meh, neither of the 2 are high on my list, but I'd be pissed if they wasted Taker's streak being broken by HBK.

straight_edge76

The way I look at HBK/Taker is well the only person that could possibly top last years epic match is possibly a rematch of last years MOTY, possibly even one of Takers best matches ever. The Streak Vs Career stipulation sort of makes me wonder if the streak is going to end; which is really what the WWE wants us all to think. The last time I remember seriously thinking that it was going to end other then last year was when he faced Orton. Honestly I think Taker needs the streak moreso then HBK needs his career; looking back other then a few forgetable title reigns and his persona what does Taker have to be remembered for? Not much of anything; HBK on the other hand is held in high regard as one of the best big time preformers of all time. They both need to retire tbh I think a retirement match would be alot better for both of them. Kind of a farewell to two of the best WWE wrestlers ever.