Who would you release if you where part of the TNA Board

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
they need to release the people who keep asking for releases like vkm and release some of the x division if they arent gonna use them well.

CenaMark54

Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
Christian
Double J
Sting

Like or not, Angle's can be asset to the company as long as he's not getting pushed down our throats like he is at the moment.

Samoan Joseph is one of the biggest stars, so it wouldn't make any sense to release him... Besides, I get the feeling he'll walk away on his own from TNA.

Christian has been their most impressive acquisition (moreso than Angle) he hasn't hogged the spotlight, and he continues to be the most entertaining man overall on the TNA roster.

I agree with Jarett, but you know its not happening. I agree with Sting, he's done all he can, he's put some people over now its time for him to retire.

Both Nash and Backlund should go, ditto with Andrew Martin and his clone Lance Hoyt. Christy and So Cal Val haven't been on TV in forever, so they should be released aswell. Shark Boy can stay.. sort of like Funaki.

And VKM NEED TO BE FIRED THIS INSTAND INSTEAD OF GOING OVER YOUNGER MORE TALENTED WRESTLERS IN SQUASH MATCHES!!!

Some of my choices were based on the selfish fact that I want Christian and Joe to come to the E.

I think Angle is terrible for a growing company and well the rest we agree on.

Christian

Reaction score
Some of my choices were based on the selfish fact that I want Christian and Joe to come to the E.

I think Angle is terrible for a growing company and well the rest we agree on.

Christian obviously won't go back to WWE.

and why would you want to release Ron Killings. That dude is IMPRESSIVE.

CenaMark54

Christian obviously won't go back to WWE.

and why would you want to release Ron Killings. That dude is IMPRESSIVE.

Isn't Killings still in hiding after his airport confrontation with Dr. Cena?

Travis40

Eric Young
Pacman Jones
I know this'll be a shock...but Sting, because they don't have much money right now and if they want to get anywhere they have to take risks...one guy isn't going to kill the company if you release him...it's not just 1 person that makes TNA work...TNA should pull their heads out of their ass and find that out and take 2 of the 3 titles off of Angle :dry:
James Storm (He's not that great of a singles wrestler same reason why Chris Harris should be released)
Black Reign
Matt Morgan
Andrew Martin
Rhyno (he's nearing the end of his career, TNA should know that by now, he's given TNA a few good years)
Ron Killings (I hated to say that)
Shark Boy (Heeeeee's backkkkkkk.....with Eric Young as a tag team)
Samoa Joe (If he's not going to resign...if I was a TNA head guy, I would bury Joe and job him out to Shark Boy every week if he threatend to go to WWE)
VKM
Steiners (Soon...believe me...their act will get old......er)
Don West
Mike Tenay
Vince Russo (Put Raven as the Head Booker, TNA would go to the top if Raven was in charge...he's awesome)
Other people from Serotonin

I'm just trying to clear room for many Indy guys to come in...I really don't like the announcers...they don't sound..........right. I'd hire Paul Heyman and...someone for announcing or put Heyman as co head booker with Raven. If TNA had Raven and Heyman as the Co Head Bookers....TNA would skyrocket

Dairydude

Reaction score
VKM
Kurt Angle
Matt Morgan
Sting
Roxxy LeVeux
Dustin Rhodes

I'ma keep SharkBoy, just because I'm a sharkboy mark

Travis40

Shit.....I forgot to say.......Karen Angle...IMO she's just useless....I hope she dies...(well...not die, released would be better :dry:)

Travis40

^well.....TNA doesn't have money to pay for the HD Equipment...so it doesn't matter how fucking hot she is, she needs to go...same with Christy, Letica, and Hoyt

Reaction score
Yeah you got a point. Along with Jay Lethal. They basically ruined him and Sonjay Dutt.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Lethal is salvageable if they gave him a heel turn.

Dutt I couldn't care abut in the first place. Feed him to a bengal tiger for all I care.

Travis40

.........:dry:......^........I can arrange that....would you like me to take out Mr. Dutt today or tomorrow? Also...your avatar does look alot like This Guy :dry: