Who would you release if you where part of the TNA Board

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Seeing as TNA seems overbooked I was wondering who you wood like to have TNA release. Mine would be

-VKM (they are too old and washed up its time to hang up the boots)

-Black reign (I don’t see the point of this guy further he is crashing Chris Harris)

-Matt Morgan (Probably for making a lot of money for just standing behind Cornette waste of Money in my opinion.

-Mr. Backland (Do I even need a reason)

-And Finally Vince Russo and Dutch Mantell (For the stupid assed bookings recently).

phantomgerald

Exactly all the people you pointed out, and Sharkboy as well. His release has been long overdue.

Switchy

Reaction score
I agree with everyone you mentioned in that list and the reasons and just to add to it:

Shark boy
Karen Angle
Havok
Sonjay Dutt
So Cal Val (she gets payed for blowing freaking kisses ffs)

There's my opinion.

CenaMark54

Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
Christian
Double J
Sting

If Backlund and Nash are still there release them too.

They need to differentiate themselves from the WWE, not mimic it.

03mnm

Reaction score
So Cal Val (she gets payed for blowing freaking kisses ffs)

DUDE...... Man Val is like one of the hottest chicks in Pro wrestling man I hope she gets more air time.

gashface

Reaction score
Pacman? I'm not sure he has a permenent contract, but geez they can start by paying people who can actually wrestle.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This may wind up being a long list...

Sting
Andrew Martin
BG James
Kip James
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner
Eric Young
Shark Boy
Sonjay Dutt
Black Reign
Pacman Jones
Roxxi Leveaux
So Cal Val
Christy Hemme
Hector Guererro
Kevin Nash
Karen Angle

That's 17 released, likely a fair amount of cash saved up, then you have still 29 other guys under contract, and that seems like a lot for a one hour show, but just enough for a two hour show.

03mnm

Reaction score
This may wind up being a long list...

Sting
Andrew Martin
BG James
Kip James
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner
Eric Young
Shark Boy
Sonjay Dutt
Black Reign
Pacman Jones
Roxxi Leveaux
So Cal Val
Christy Hemme
Hector Guererro
Kevin Nash
Karen Angle

That's 17 released, likely a fair amount of cash saved up, then you have still 29 other guys under contract, and that seems like a lot for a one hour show, but just enough for a two hour show.

Lol man thats like most of the roster anyway makes alot sense it still suprises me how after 5 years TNA are not making a profit.

MTG

Reaction score
I agree with your list except for sting and eric young.

Eric you is probably the biggest face on the roster and Sting has great morale and could still put on a match.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Lol man thats like most of the roster anyway makes alot sense it still suprises me how after 5 years TNA are not making a profit.

Sad thing is its not even half of what they have, and that's part of the reason they aren't making a pofit. Amongst the other reasons, is lack of house shows, and not charging people to get into the Impact zone for shows and ppvs

I agree with your list except for sting and eric young.

Eric you is probably the biggest face on the roster and Sting has great morale and could still put on a match.

Personally I know he's over, but I don't enjoy Eric Young and that was probably just me wanting him off tv.

As for Sting, TNA will survive without him and is really not necessary imo. They'd likely save a fair amount of cash by ditching him too.

Soulpower

Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
Christian
Double J
Sting

Like or not, Angle's can be asset to the company as long as he's not getting pushed down our throats like he is at the moment.

Samoan Joseph is one of the biggest stars, so it wouldn't make any sense to release him... Besides, I get the feeling he'll walk away on his own from TNA.

Christian has been their most impressive acquisition (moreso than Angle) he hasn't hogged the spotlight, and he continues to be the most entertaining man overall on the TNA roster.

I agree with Jarett, but you know its not happening. I agree with Sting, he's done all he can, he's put some people over now its time for him to retire.

Both Nash and Backlund should go, ditto with Andrew Martin and his clone Lance Hoyt. Christy and So Cal Val haven't been on TV in forever, so they should be released aswell. Shark Boy can stay.. sort of like Funaki.

And VKM NEED TO BE FIRED THIS INSTAND INSTEAD OF GOING OVER YOUNGER MORE TALENTED WRESTLERS IN SQUASH MATCHES!!!