Who Will Ted DiBiase Jr. Pick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
On RAW, Ted DiBiase Jr. told Cody that he's weeks away from picking a partner and winning the tag belts. It would appear as if he's going to selecting someone from the current roster to be his partner, and that after Cody and Holly's argument, they probably will win the belts. So who do you think Ted Jr's partner will be?

Unfortunately I'm kind of leaning towards DH Smith because they are both from wrestling family's and could be played up as second generation stars (even if Ted is a third). I'd love to see some sort of surprise though.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I think that he's not going to come out with a partner. Then durring the match he'll be in the ring with Cody Rhodes and Cody will just lay down for Smith, revealing that Cody was his partner all along.

1chiban

Reaction score
It will be his brother Mike Dibiase

MikeRaw

I think it will be someone from development as well. Some say it will turn out to be Rhodes, and at first Ted wont have a partner (a few people have said this) but I dont think so, because then it would just be them as a team. Im pretty sure its going to be a stable, so you will have Ted, his partner, and Cody, and also the real Ted Dibiase on occasion...
But as for who his partner is... Um, maybe Afa jr? TJ Wilson? I really dont have a clue.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I see Ted picking DH Smith and then at the end of the match have Carlito run in and take Holly out with a backstabber and then have Cody stand there, not even helping and let Ted pick up the win and Cody comes and celebrates with Ted, DH and Carlito, forming that second genration stable everyone's been on about.

1chiban

Reaction score
I can see Cody turning heel and forming some sort of new blood stable though.. fingers crossed :D New Million Dollar team!

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Either DH Smith or his brother Mike DiBiase II..I'd mark for the reformation of The DiBiase Brothers. :yesyes:

Or or maybe his dad :shifty:

Switchy

Reaction score
I can't see his partner being his brother, if they were gonna debut I would've thought they'd have done it at the same time. Maybe Mike will come in later on in the storyline and will join the stable or possibly feud with Ted Jr.

Michael1

Reaction score
I think DH Smith. I heard WWE wants to go through with a second and third generation superstar stable with the rookies in WWE or young guys, I think Night Of Champions will be the start where Ted DiBiase reveals DH Smith as his partner and then during the match, Cody Rhodes attacks Hardcore Holly, costing himself and Holly the match and the tag titles leading to Rhodes joining forces with DiBiase and Smith.

Vandy316

Reaction score
I think it will be Carlito. I havent really seen him with Santino all that much since he had that little feud with Piper. But also having Cody turn on Holly during the match. and as others have said have other 2nd and 3rd gen superstars join. Maybe have Orton be some sort of a leader too when he comes back

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
It could also be Afa Jr.

But I think he's still suspended for for violating WWE's Wellness policy, though I'm not 100% sure.

-EDIT-

It may very well be Umaga, who is also apart of The Anoa'i family (same as Afa Jr.

xtremebadass

I think Holly gets drafted stripping them of the titles and Dibiase and Rhodes re enter the tag title division and win them at NOC.

Vandy316

Reaction score
I think Holly gets drafted stripping them of the titles and Dibiase and Rhodes re enter the tag title division and win them at NOC.

well DiBiase did tell Holly that in 2 weeks he wouldnt be champion anymore. That could have been a rookie mistake but who knows, he couldve just given away a spoiler.

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
I think it will be Carlito. I havent really seen him with Santino all that much since he had that little feud with Piper. But also having Cody turn on Holly during the match. and as others have said have other 2nd and 3rd gen superstars join. Maybe have Orton be some sort of a leader too when he comes back

At Night Of Champion it won´t matter who the tag partner is, what really matters is what will rise at this ppv:
Ted Dibiase Jr will win the titles, cause I do belive Cody is turning heel and turning against Holly for the only reason he is always making him look like a stupid rookie. DH Smith could increase the level of the stable, but I really love the idea of having Orton as the leader.

The stable shall be:
- Ted Dibiase JR & Cody Rhodes (World Tag Team Champs)
- DH Smith or in the case Carlito is in (One of theme IC Champ, hope is Carlito)
- Randy Orton (WWE Champ and of course the leader)

Really starting to dig a lot this possible stable:brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows:

xtremebadass

Orton returning later in the year could really boost this group, Orton comes out and rescues them in a match, that would rule.