Who Will Ted DiBiase Jr. Pick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

eggthief

Reaction score
wait? orton, a maineventer that is going to join some midcarders that are on the edge to become low carders? Ill just expect Carlito and after that Rhodes as my options.

Vandy316

Reaction score
wait? orton, a maineventer that is going to join some midcarders that are on the edge to become low carders? Ill just expect Carlito and after that Rhodes as my options.

HHH and Flair did it for Batista and Orton. Maybe Orton will do the same thing and raise them to Main Event status.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Having a main event star as in Orton heading the stable would be really good for the new guys and the stable, It wouldn't be all that good for Orton he has incredible heat and momentum at the moment with the feud with HHH and the whole age of Orton thing.

I think it would be a shame and a mistake for him to go into a stable when he returns. Yes Flair and HHH did but they had been in the spotlight and main event spot for years. They have just started to let Orton shine and IMO he needs to get right back were he left of as a single competitor going after whoever has the title and keep the push he was getting. Then he could maybe join or head a stable

Switchy

Reaction score
Nah I can't see both Raw and SD having stables which rule the brands and with Edge and Orton both being leaders that wouldn't happen. I would want to see Carlito as leader as basically a captain who just gets everything done for him and takes all the credit.

The only way Edge and Orton will lead stables on both brands is if they both face off at Survivor Series and that would mean one of the stables (and more importantly one of the leaders) would have to turn face which isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

Vandy316

Reaction score
well now that i see that Carlito is unhappy again, he would probably make the better leader

Eddie#1

Reaction score
I think DiBiase is going to come out with Batista as his partner and Orton as a manager, Rhodes will lay down for them during the match, and the next night on Monday Rhodes, DiBiase, Batista, and Orton will come out proclaiming themselves as the new Evolution

Moonlight Drive

I agree with some other people in this thread, someone from developmental like Aja Jr., Mike DiBiasi or, unless he heads Smackdowns way, Umaga. Umaga is reduced to being a jobber to a druggie, it's really pissing me off.

And with this new stable, I really could see Randy Orton as leader, but more with Carlito as his right hand man, I don't know about Batista.

JTG

Reaction score
This could've just given it away:

When you click on Ted DiBiase Jr.'s name on the preview page of the World Tag Team Championship Match between him and a mystery parter and Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly, it goes to the page of Harry Smith.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^lol wow ur right... thats probably it then... unless they are just trying to make us think that and they will have someone completely different...

Vandy316

Reaction score
well he was one of the top prospects to be his partner anyway. most people were thinking it was gonna be him.

eggthief

Reaction score
yeah I think that is a mistake as well, but nicely noticed though.