Who was the worst member of the NWO?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This should make for a fun and interesting discussion hopefully. Who, out of all of the members of the NWO, where in your opinion the worst? Bagwell? Steiner? Wallstreet? Nick Patrick? Or one of the big dogs like Hogan, Nash or Hall even?

Who in your opinion was the worst? Either from a pure talent perspective or worst fit.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sting in the Wolfpack was probably the worse fit, I get him wanting to take down team Hollywood but running with Nash seemed so counter sting.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The Disciple.

Of the big names (and I use big very loosely), I'd probably go with either Buff Bagwell or Disco Inferno.

wk

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Sting in the Wolfpack was probably the worse fit, I get him wanting to take down team Hollywood but running with Nash seemed so counter sting.

Sting in the wolfpack I though was the most created with the red print and all! As for the wrost I would said Bret Hart making nWo 2000. Which we all know Bret Hart Career ended before the nWo 2000 could really start. 1 He hate the nWo in real life and he was the leader of nWo 2000 yet he never wear a nWo T-Shit he wear a Hartman T-Shit it made no sense!

Last edited:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
There's too many names that come to mind when I think of all the dead wood in the group that either didn't fit in or whose only contribution was standing around wearing an NWO shirt and saying/doing nothing of importance:

Vincent (Virgil/Vincent was literally one of the most boring wrestlers/personalities to ever grace my screen)
Wallstreet
Scott Norton
Disco Inferno (his gimmick didn't fit the rebellious nature and gang-mentality of the group)
Jeff Jarrett (see above... although no one really remembers NWO 2000 anyway)
Disciple (only got a spot in the group due to being Hogan's real-life buddy... what's funny is that they beat his ass at Hog Wild '96 when he first tried to join, but then later decided to accept him into the group anyway... OK)
Stevie Ray
Bret Hart (obviously not a bad performer on his own, but he was one of the worst additions for the simple fact that he had just garnered a bunch of sympathy months before due to the Montreal Screw Job, and now they're trying to force a heel turn down people's throats by making him the 67th member of the NWO. Never mind that his heel turn was one of the worst written and most nonsensical heel turns in wrestling history. If my mind recalls correctly, he said was that he hated Hogan, but because he hated Savage more for some reason, he was willing to join up with Hogan, his second worst enemy, just to do battle with his worst enemy. Of course, no explanation was given as to why he hated either man, and there was nothing left for us to fill in the blank ourselves since they had no on-screen hatred for one another stemming from their old WWF days together.)

IMO, Eric Bischoff, Buff Bagwell, Nick Patrick, Scott Steiner, Konnan and Imposter Sting were all great additions.

Last edited: