Who was the worst member of the NWO?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I'll assume you're taking about all incarnations of the NWO, including NWO Japan and Wolfpac.

I'll just list all the members i think were terrible, or looked like they didn't belong in the faction.

Vincent
Nick Patrick
Michael Wallstreet
Dennis Rodman (Bitch, please)
AKIRA
Horace Hogan
Samantha
Mark Johnson
Ron and Don Harris

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Buff Bagwell. Also bitches, please. Disco Inferno is great, no matter where you stick him.
Aids. :jeritroll:
It's probably true, but with that crew? Thanks for the compliment.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I'm going to talk WWE NWO because I can;

X-Pac and Shawn Michaels felt weird in the NWO, I'm sure some enjoyed it but I couldn't get my head around it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm going to talk WWE NWO because I can;

X-Pac and Shawn Michaels felt weird in the NWO, I'm sure some enjoyed it but I couldn't get my head around it.
and you did! I wasn't sure if you could, but you typed out the next sentence all by yourself! You really could do it!

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

I had the same feeling with pretty much the entire nWo in WWE angle.

It was alright to see Hogan, Nash, and Hall, but when they brought back Pac and put HBK and Booker in the group, it just got dull.

wk

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I had the same feeling with pretty much the entire nWo in WWE angle.

It was alright to see Hogan, Nash, and Hall, but when they brought back Pac and put HBK and Booker in the group, it just got dull.

wk
They should have just called it the kliq then, but had waltman carry their bags.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They should have just killed the WWE version of the group right after the fans transformed Hulk Hogan back into a babyface at Wrestlemania X-8. Once the main trio fell apart that quickly, they should have known it wasn't going to work out. Without Hogan leading the pack, the group just doesn't have the same flare (same if Hogan never becomes leader of the group in WCW) and post-Mania, they should have just kept Hall and Nash around as "The Outsiders" without furthering the NWO Invasion stuff.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
a 2nd lockard?
196b5dc8ba914cdfc7b34122038136fc.gif