Who the hottest bitch in the WWE now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Have you heard her in interviews recently? She speaks perfect english. I honestly think the accent was mostly Kayfabe.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No nudity.

Maryse is French and can't speak English fluently that's not a marketable female wrestler.

1. There was nothing to see. :pity:

2. She can, but likes to mix it with French. :pity:

END OF STORY CASE CLOSED
Pipe+Bomb3.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't think it's almost perfect English is it? For example. Kelly Kelly was nominate for a nickelodeon award, do you see Maryse being nominated for one and giving an acceptance speech? It's hard to take but you need to be great with media to be a successful diva atm. Eve is equally good in that department.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kelly Kelly is hotter than Maryse. Erm hello Kelly Kelly was on the cover of Maxim and also got into the Maxim hot 100 list Maryse didnt achieve any of that

WWE released Maryse so clearly they didnt see a future for her. Kelly Kelly has a future in WWE shes an all american girl, been in the business 6 years, improved alot in the ring, is idiolised by many which brings in the money for WWE, she creates media interest for WWE. So Vince will keep her around

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Kelly Kelly is hotter than Maryse. Erm hello Kelly Kelly was on the cover of Maxim and also got into the Maxim hot 100 list Maryse didnt achieve any of that

WWE released Maryse so clearly they didnt see a future for her. Kelly Kelly has a future in WWE shes an all american girl, been in the business 6 years, improved alot in the ring, is idiolised by many which brings in the money for WWE, she creates media interest for WWE. So Vince will keep her around

Kelly Kelly suceeds because Vince Mcmahon wants her to. Simple. If Maryse had been given the treatment Kelly Kelly had she would've outshined her. Plus she left and didn't get fired.

Wasn't she the cover girl of play boy as well? Never mind though, nowhere near as big a deal as Maxim.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:

I agree and disagree. Maryse left WWE for her own reasons, to do more in life and to take a break from wrestling.

On the looks I agree. Explanation:
No make-up:
d952ed6c1eb4a345fd683f942b8e5aed.jpg

f78d43e5addfebcfd2e9af071acc5aba.jpg

Love Maryse tho.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I agree and disagree. Maryse left WWE for her own reasons, to do more in life and to take a break from wrestling.

On the looks I agree. Explanation:
No make-up:
d952ed6c1eb4a345fd683f942b8e5aed.jpg

f78d43e5addfebcfd2e9af071acc5aba.jpg

Love Maryse tho.

It looks like K2 is wearing make-up? Anyway.. dem titties!!

Stopspot

Reaction score
As I previously stated. Anyone who takes what Maxim or any tabloid magazine says as the truth is a bigger tool then Hogan. And as myself and others also noted. Kelly is only succeeding cause Vince wants her to succeed. If Vince wanted Tamina to succeed, Tamina would succeed. Kelly is only successful cause She is made into it by the machine. She is also most likely on the Maxim list cause the people that write Maxim are humongous tools and tabloid press is notorious for being able to be bought with bribes. Vince probably chucked a good amount of dollars to them to put Kelly on the list.

Reactions: Snowman1

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The fact still remains Kelly Kelly is high up there in WWE and managment obviously like her. Fans like her and she is very popular. Kelly Kelly is the hottest WWE diva and I can gurantee if there was a poll Kelly Kelly would win it

Stopspot

Reaction score
Heel mode engage.

Cause the masses are sheep and sheep are easily herded by anyone with brains.