Who should go into the WWE Hall of Fame?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pumpt73

Reaction score
No problem Enzo. With Pillman, he often gets overlooked for his early work in WCW. His matches with Liger are things of beauty. He really helped usher in the cruiserweights when he burst on the scene. It's ashame his career was cut short due to injuries, but he really accomplished quite a bit in his short time. The entertainment side of him as being the "Loose Cannon" was dead on. He really blurred the line of reality and kayfabe at the time. You didn't know if he was playing the character or himself, and there's not a lot of talents that can pull that off. Im not saying he deserves to go in right away, but I think he definitely deserves a spot one day. And yup, I whole heartedly agree with you Enzo about Backlund, Brody, Hansen, and Bruno.

McFly...

Reaction score
Pillman very much deserves to get in. He paved the way for some of these spot monkeys and cruiserweights. Theres people in that do not even deserve to be in there, and a talent like Pillman gets overlooked. He was in one of the greatest stables ever in the Hart Foundation. He was in another great stable, The Four Horseman. Pumpt said it best, Pillman added that sense of realism, you didn't know if it was real or fake. Some could even argue that he was one of the contributing factors to start the Attitude Era He died, but if he was living he would most definitely be HOF caliber.

Airfixx

Reaction score
The rest of The Horsemen, Jake, Savage, Road Warriors, Vader...

Reaction score
Diamond Studd
Razor Ramon
Scott Hall

Oz
Diesel
Master Blaster
Vinnie vegas
Kevin Nash

Outsiders
The Band

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
Bruno, Hansen, Brody, Backlund, I don't know if Muraco & Morales are in, they were 2 good IC Champs. The Freebirds should go in too, they made The Von Erichs look good.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Oh yeah Saucey, Muraco and Morales are both in. Morales is a definite, the first ever "Triple Crown" Champion in WWWF/WWF/WWE history. I wouldn't mind Demolition going in, but not ahead of The Road Warriors. That would be a travesty. I love Demolition, but Hawk and Animal set the bar for every other tag team after them. Hell, even Barry "Smash" Darsow said it best on the Road Warriors DVD, "they started at the top and worked their way up from there, when most have to start from the bottom." Im not sold on Hall. I like him, but just not sold on the guy. Nash is a different story. I think attaining the WWF "Triple Crown" in a year would most certainly be a selling point. Nash is business and he's all about the business. And let it be known that I am not a fan of Kevin Nash in any way, shape, or form. Vader would definitely get a nod as well.

Thing is, there's so many guys who deserve a nod. I still think Barry Windham should be in. If not alone, then as a member of The Four Horsemen. To this day, I think he is the greatest NWA/WWE United States Champion. Another guy who most certainly deserves a nod is Ray "The Crippler" Stevens. Before Ric Flair was doing his flip into the corner, Ray Stevens was doing it. One of the most overlooked wrestlers of all time.

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
^^^^^Thanks Pumpster on Muraco and Morales. Windham's a good choice and I agree with Ray Stevens who had a great career, also along those lines should be Wahoo McDaniel, he was a tough old colorful bastard. RIP Ray and Wahoo. The Road Warriors should be a lock. RIP Hawk.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I think The Rock should be threatened by management that he'll never be inducted if he doesn't make atleast 1 year return.

As to who should go in... Undertaker no doubt.
Chris Benoit... Chris Jericho... Booker T

Axis

Reaction score
I think The Rock should be threatened by management that he'll never be inducted if he doesn't make atleast 1 year return.

What a load of shit. Quit saying stupid things.

Airfixx

Reaction score

As to who should go in... Undertaker no doubt.
Chris Benoit... Chris Jericho... Booker T

Putting guys in before their retirement is a shit idea.