Who should go into the WWE Hall of Fame?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This whole thread is all about who should and shouldn't be in the hall of fame someday. So keep all discussion here if you think someone deserves or doesn't deserve to be inducted.

I'll start it off and ask you guys if you think Scott Hall and Kevin Nash should be inducted sometime?

Discuss.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Man, I love this debate. There's so many talents who deserve to go in. For me I'll go with these talents:

Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, JJ Dillon
The Road Warriors
Owen Hart (if his widow would let it happen)
Brian Pillman
"Playboy" Gary Hart
Larry Zybysko
"Ravishing" Rick Rude

Reaction score
I asked if anyone thought Hall and Nash should go in? Because I certainly do. IsLou Thesz in the HOF?

Reaction score
Hall yes, Nash no fucking way.

I agree with pumpt's list.

They need to expel Koko B Ware and William "The Fridge" Perry though. Those two clowns don't belong.

Reaction score
Man, I love this debate. There's so many talents who deserve to go in. For me I'll go with these talents:

Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, JJ Dillon
The Road Warriors
Owen Hart (if his widow would let it happen)
Brian Pillman
"Playboy" Gary Hart
Larry Zybysko
"Ravishing" Rick Rude

I agree with everyone on your list except Pillman. Why? He was a mediocre wrestler at every turn, was in a very good tag team that only lasted 9 months and was only a compelling character for 1 1/2 years of a 10 year career. I understand sympathy for the poor bastard for being the first mainstream wrestling death, but dude's career is so far from Hall of Fame worthy. He did three things memorable in the biz: get powerbombed to near death by Sid, The Hollywood Blondes, and "breaking" kayfabe on Kevin Sullivan. The "Loose Canon" character was ok, but he did little to nothing in the E except get his small run ins with Austin. Things were getting good with the Goldust feud and then he killed himself (yeah I know how he died, but when you OD, you're offing yourself.). It's sad he died, sad that he barely scratched the surface with his character, but at the end of the day, if it wasn't for his death, Pillman was just an average talent.

Other names that should be in:
Bruiser FUCKIN Brody
Stan Hansen
Bruno
Bob Backlund
Jimmy Hart if he's not in already
The Freebirds- why the fuck the second most important Faction of all time isn't in is beyond me.
Kamala - mainly known as a jobber to most fans that are only aware of his early 90's WWE run, few people got as much mileage or exposure out of a carny gimmick the way Kamala did.

Reaction score
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
The Rock
Jake ROberts
Michael Hayes
Yokozuna
Arn Anderson
Ultimate Warrior
Sting

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
The Outsiders I think should get in as a tag team, MAYBE Hall on his own. But i'd say only as a tag team.

No to Pillman. A gimmick years ahead of it's time...possibly ahead of THIS time still. Otherwise a good hand in the ring with mediocre mic skills. Nowhere close to a legend and his perception would be a lot different if he hadn't died.

Jimmy Hart's in. ;D

Otherwise everyone on Enzo and Pumpt's list, plus The Rock, Ultimo Dragon and Vader.

Axis

Reaction score
I don't agree that the Outsiders should go in as a tag team, though I do think that it would be fine to put them in the same year. In fact it would probably be better. I only say that because I believe Kevin Nash has deserved a HOF spot in his own merit. I also agree with Enzo's opinion on Pillman. I actually like the guy, and I thought his work with the Horsemen was pretty fun. But yeah, not a HOF guy.