Who should challenge for the belts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The Usos sound likely as they've been interacting with the Shield a bit lately. Will be good and since there's no one else I believe we'll get the Usos taking the belts from them a while later.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
How many other heel teams are there anyway? Rhodes Scholars? They're a makeshift tag team and it seems they're already starting to split anyway (they're having their only singles matches.) Prime Time Players? I consider them so likable that they could easily work a face turn if they wanted. Titus said at ER that he and Darren Young would like to have a crack a taking the titles off The Shield. Even if they kept them heels, The Shield are supposed to be the top heels of the company and I could see them PTP being baby faces for one night whenever they faced Rollins and Reigns. Back in WCW, Harlem Heat were technically heels, but the NWO were such mega heels that Harlem Heat could be baby faces for one night when they battled the Outsiders, such as they did at Halloween Havoc 1996 (and the next month at World War 3, though that was a three way match with another baby face team.) PTP could do the same.

Otherwise, Team Hell No gets their rematch, USO and Primo/Epico get jobbed out, as do R-Truth and Kofi reuniting for a short time to try and dethrone The Shield. Perhaps when Evan Bourne returns, he and Kofi also reunite Air Boom for one night. Maybe Miz and R-Truth reunite Awesome Truth for one feud as well. Just as people have been coming together to try and defeat The Shield in six man matches, the same could happen with regular tag team matches to try and get the tag titles (and in a separate issue, the US Title) off of them. Different guys team up to try and get all the titles from them at any cost, usually failing. I have my own idea about how they could lose the tag titles but I might save it for a thread.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
1. I think Usos, PTP, or a different team should go after it.

2. How is this a spoiler?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I guess that works
We have a rule on this forum that any news regarding title changes or matches (especially from ppvs) are to put as spoilers for at least the next 24 hours after the event. You can't go an make a thread called "Brock wins WWE title" for example until at least a day after. Instead it would have to be called "Brock" or similar.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
We have a rule on this forum that any news regarding title changes or matches (especially from ppvs) are to put as spoilers for at least the next 24 hours after the event. You can't go an make a thread called "Brock wins WWE title" for example until at least a day after. Instead it would have to be called "Brock" or similar.
Thanks, Very helpful.