Who should challenge for the belts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I hope PTP feuds with Shield. I would love to see those segments. Im pretty sure it would be something like me and dat kid vs DZ, Aids, and Xanth.

I'd agree with the you and Dat Kid part. I love PTP. On the ER post-show, Tidus O'Neil made it clear that he and Darren were definitely going to get the titles 'where they belong'.

I just hope he goes as Pancake Patterson. :dawg:

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They did it on Smackdown this Friday when they wrestled Seth and Roman.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Do they still do their traditional dance? I haven't seen it in awhile and the only times Uso's are on screen, they usually get jobber entrances. :downer:

Yup.

With all the other dancers *points at your sig* being so damn over right now, seems like the timing for an Uso push is perfect :yay:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I'd agree with the you and Dat Kid part. I love PTP. On the ER post-show, Tidus O'Neil made it clear that he and Darren were definitely going to get the titles 'where they belong'.

I just hope he goes as Pancake Patterson. :dawg:
Darren Young doesn't even earn 100k a year, Matt Striker gets way more than Darren ;)

Shows how little WWE care about him but I can still see him and Titus potentially getting another tag shot.

It'll be obvious that the PTP won't win though, ever since Abe W was fired the PTP have lost their momentum. Last time I checked, Hell No beat PTP blindfolded.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Really no team is built up for a title shot so it will either be a random team from left field or a random couple of dudes thrown together.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure if a Heel on Heel situation will work with PTP/Shield.

At first I'd love to see the Uso's finally step up.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Hell No gets their first shot (if they lose they have to disband as a team) then basically Usos and Jobbers.