• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Money in the Bank Who "Needs" The Briefcase?

Solid Snake

Champion
money-in-the-bank-briefcases.png

If you had to pick one wrestler for each briefcase that needs to win it so it would help benefit their character and their career, who would you pick and why?

Also... Who do you think WWE is going to go with?

Rosie

Dark Side
For the men's, Finn would be one I'd consider simply because it could be a vehicle for him to turn heel and freshen up his character. But on Smackdown I'd consider Samoa Joe or even The Miz.

The Gipper

The Gipper
I would say The Miz but he's already won it in the past and that did not end well even him with the briefcase was actually not bad tbh.

As the women, I don't know....James ellsworth makes a return in drag.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
I haven't watched RAW, so I'm unsure if they've revealed the competitors?
This is co-branded right, so is there going to be 4 money in the bank matches, or just superstars from each brand in male and female matches?
I'll give a superstar for each brand for men and women.

RAW: Bobby Lashley or Bobby Roode.... (One of the Boobies).
RAW Womens Division: Ember Moon

SmackDown: Drew McIntyre
SmackDown Womens: Asuka

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Right...

RAW:
Corbin or Balor...(Strowman would also be a good pick)...
Sasha or Ruby...

SDL:
Joe or Bryan...
Becky...

I also wouldn't mind Jinder having the case...but honestly
anyone other than the Plank of Wood & Alexa Bitch & I'll
be happy.

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Men: Finn, Joe, or Byran (Reality it will be Bobby, Braun, or Roman)
Women: Becky, Asuka, or Ember (Reality it will be Alexia, Naomi, or someone else)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
I'm kinda over MITB right now. I'd rather them get the top of the card right naturally right now, and just take time...

I'd like to see Seth up there but you can announce Seth vs Lesnar tomorrow... Oh right IC title. Effing midcard belts.

Anyway I can just see it being someone with a storyline cash-in ready to turn them heel (Bobby Roode getting a cheap win, Randy Orton winning via sadistic attack) or Finn Balor can possibly win it to get him back in the title scene without having to announce Finn vs Brock.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Bayley or Ruby Riott

The feud with Alexa last year almost killed Bayley's career, and her bestfriend apparently doesn't care and is trying to put the nail in the coffin.. Bayley needs to get away from Sasha and move on to bigger and better things. The kids still love her and she's a great performer... Ruby has a ton of potential and winning the briefcase will be an added boost... I would like to see Becky win, but she doesn't need it to get to the next level, i think she can do it on her own.

Bobby Roode or Sami Zayn

Roode it will be a great way for him to turn heel. This babyface run is doing him no favors and Zayn has been a fantastic heel, would love to see him become World Champion at least once.

I'm judging based on who needs it to get to the main-event scene, guys like Bryan and Joe don't need it to get to the main-event. They can get there without it in a matter of weeks.