Who Is Your Top 5 Favourite People On Here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Well, these are just the first ones that pop into my mind, so I may forget a few. Dont get offended if I left you out, I might add you later.

TDK, Great One, SP, This Guy, Rell, Monkeystyle, CenaMark, Xtremebadass, Fatal55, Montana, Kaedon (Sometimes), CMS (Sometimes), Slash, Soldier, spitty, Enigma, and wwe_fanatic

the dark knight

^^thnx for reminding me, XBA (my homie :)) and pero should both be added to my list

LMAO, what makes you think I hate you? Your one of my favorites tbh.
:( you just hate me :cry:

the dark knight

^^idiot. why do people always get me wrong? :(

the list is jewish cuz MTG's jewish :D plain and simple..lol

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
The first 3 in no particular order.

Soulpower
Rell
Monkeystyle

For the simple fact they crack me up; then.

4. Montana and ND

And last but not least

TDK for the simple fact we never see eye to eye and for some strange reason i like that :)

JHar888

Reaction score
Top 5:
1. Mat
2. the dark knight
3. Wrestling Station
4. Switchy
5. PeepShow

Honorable Mention:
Viva La Luke
Rell
CMS
soulpower
MattHardyV1

the dark knight

Do you really think I hate you? Please explain lol
:g: not really..more like when i thought that monkey hated me when i 1st came on here...bashing me in a divas thread, 1st ever neg rep, 1st ever infraction, etc. just a feeling that you get :D

how did u know im jewish :)
i can smell them from miles away :)

Famou$ 187

TDK, Great One, SP, Kaedon, Peepshow, MS, Montana, Slash, This Guy, CMS, Chaos, Chuck, MHv1, MJ, Knicky...

More than 5 and in no particular order. Basically anyone who is a regular and not a jackass.

Why ain't I on yours?
umm lets go with spitty, sold1er, famou$, peepshow, and ummm i guess weebo in no specific order.

Thanks.
lol you'd make mine...well mayb not top 5, but a tie in a rank of those.

anyway, my favs:
MS :)inlove:), WS, italian outsider, great one, cenamark, chuck, this guy, 3lions, mat, sp, rell (eventhough he hates me :(), peepshow, slash, kaedon(only homo that i can stand), chaos, wwe fanatic, fatal55, did i mention ms?, luke(pisses me off sometimes though) and :g:. too lazy...

edit- not counting female members...

Your on mine but I can't be on yours? Haha.