Who Is Your Top 5 Favourite People On Here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
OK so I botched the U in course, it happens to the best of us.

emphasis on the word best, because thats exactly what I am :08:

This Guy

1. Travis.
2. TDK.
3. S0ldier
4. Rell
5. Soulpower

You new unheathly obsession with Travis is starting to scare me a little

1. Rell
2. Rell
3. Rell
4. Rell
5. Rell

What can I say, I spit hot fire...

Who didn't see that one coming?

The guy on the far left is Mat

Sadly though I'm the one on the far right.

Sweet, i finally made a list.. :)

I won't make anybodies I'm sure. lol

J

^^Wrong...

The long awaited list...

1. Slash-Even though he left us...I been cool wit him on and off the site for a while...
2. This Guy-You've hooked me up wit alot of good info on video games...
3. Rell-He probably don't get as much entertainment from me as i get from his stuff...but still...
4. Brian Kendriks Biceps-Flamed with him earlier for fun...and he's pretty cool bout it...
5. TBD-Whoever earns it...

Rell

Reaction score
Who didn't see that one coming?

You know me too well...

But If I could be serious for a brief moment (Which is a rare occasion) Here is my real "Fav Five"

1. Soulpower - Funny guy overall, always comes with new material. Fun to talk too, wheather its Basketball, Wrestling, girls, etc.

2. Great One - We didnt really get along well in the past, but we're pretty cool now. He's still Pathetic :shifty: but, yeah, he's cool.

3. KenFan4Life - Entertaining to say the least, I swear our MSN sessions should be a show.

4. save_us.666353 aka noodle - I <3 blueberries :08:

5. Shane/J-Dawg/Catsa/BOW/Mat/Jas....Dammit its too much to name

I have too many favorites tbh

Reaction score
You know me too well...

But If I could be serious for a brief moment (Which is a rare occasion) Here is my real "Fav Five"

1. Soulpower - Funny guy overall, always comes with new material. Fun to talk too, wheather its Basketball, Wrestling, girls, etc.

2. Great One - We didnt really get along well in the past, but we're pretty cool now. He's still Pathetic :shifty: but, yeah, he's cool.

3. KenFan4Life - Entertaining to say the least, I swear our MSN sessions should be a show.

4. save_us.666353 aka noodle - I <3 blueberries :08:

5. Shane/J-Dawg/Catsa/BOW/Mat/Jas....Dammit its too much to name

I have too many favorites tbh

I made Rell's list? :08:

Wait...What did I do?

Soulpower

A top five?!?

1.Tie between Rell and MS.
2.Tie between.. Kaedon,CenaMark,J-dawg,BOW,Montana,Great One,TDK,Mat,Travis40,MatthardyV1,Viva La Luke, Famous, Y2Jasmine,Nation,Slash,Thisguy, Natural Disaster, and a couple of others.

If I forgot anyone, my bad... But chances are you're also tied for second >_>

CenaMark54

TDK, Great One, SP, Kaedon, Peepshow, MS, Montana, Slash, This Guy, CMS, Chaos, Chuck, MHv1, MJ, Knicky...

More than 5 and in no particular order. Basically anyone who is a regular and not a jackass.

Enigma22

Reaction score
umm lets go with spitty, sold1er, famou$, peepshow, and ummm i guess weebo in no specific order.

the dark knight

I won't make anybodies I'm sure. lol
lol you'd make mine...well mayb not top 5, but a tie in a rank of those.

anyway, my favs:
MS :)inlove:), WS, italian outsider, great one, cenamark, chuck, this guy, 3lions, mat, sp, rell (eventhough he hates me :(), peepshow, slash, kaedon(only homo that i can stand), chaos, wwe fanatic, fatal55, did i mention ms?, luke(pisses me off sometimes though) and :g:. too lazy...

edit- not counting female members...

edit-

counting the female members, jasmine...by far.

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO, what makes you think I hate you? Your one of my favorites tbh.