'Who is the most popular pro wrestler of all time?' game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This is painful. Really painful. I have to vote for the wrestler who was the rudest jackass I ever met in wresting. But, it's undeniable. I love Jericho but in popularity, HBK gets my vote, hands down.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
This is painful. Really painful. I have to vote for the wrestler who was the rudest jackass I ever met in wresting. But, it's undeniable. I love Jericho but in popularity, HBK gets my vote, hands down.

I know that pain, he is literally my least favourite person that's stepped foot in a WWE ring but had to give him my vote.

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
If you guys are strongly against HBK and want to change your vote, then feel free. You should vote for who you like. The next match will be up in an hour, so you have time.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
If you guys are strongly against HBK and want to change your vote, then feel free. You should vote for who you like. The next match will be up in an hour, so you have time.

I thought it was who is the most popular wrestler in the world. Not who is your favourite wrestler?

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
The game is to find out who the most popular wrestler is overall, by everyone voting for their favourite wrestler from each individual match.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The game is to find out who the most popular wrestler is overall, by everyone voting for their favourite wrestler from each individual match.

I thought it was according to world popularity, which is why I made all the choices. My bad!

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
OK. So HBK wins by 6-5. On to the next round he goes.

Round Of Thirty Two
Match Nine: Eddie Guerrero vs Daniel Bryan
th

daniel-bryan-summerslam-wwe-total-divas.jpg

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

You son of a bitch!!! ....LOL

nah, I'm actually changing my vote to HBK too, I just wanted to tie it up to make it interesting lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox