'Who is the most popular pro wrestler of all time?' game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Tough choice, but I will go with Eddie I guess.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has the more fans. I like Eddie more doe (Although it has to be Bryan)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You son of a bitch!!! ....LOL

nah, I'm actually changing my vote to HBK too, I just wanted to tie it up to make it interesting lol

Haha. Trust me, I felt like a son of a bitch voting for that jackass, but it was the undeniable result IMO. I had to take a shower afterwards.

For the current vote, I love Daniel Bryan but it's Eddie Guerrero. It's been over 10 years since he passed away, and fans still chant "Eddie" when wrestlers do moves that he did. No other wrestler (at least in the United States) has that effect. Lots of wrestlers die, unfortunately, but along with Owen Hart, his death was one of the hardest. I still miss the guy and he was the more popular.

Reactions: The Phenom

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Haha. Trust me, I felt like a son of a bitch voting for that jackass, but it was the undeniable result IMO. I had to take a shower afterwards.

For the current vote, I love Daniel Bryan but it's Eddie Guerrero. It's been over 10 years since he passed away, and fans still chant "Eddie" when wrestlers do moves that he did. No other wrestler (at least in the United States) has that effect. Lots of wrestlers die, unfortunately, but along with Owen Hart, his death was one of the hardest. I still miss the guy and he was the more popular.

I love Eddie way too much... just his personality and his talent... I still love Daniel

but Eddie didn't change who he was to get over and although Dbry is great.... the watered down style he wrestled once he got into the main event scene resembled everyone else in the main event scene... Eddie was always the same and was wrestling since he was 5

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
Eddie wins this match, and moves into the next round.

Round Of Thirty Two
Match Ten: C.M Punk vs Shinsuke Nakamura

cmpunk.png.cf.png

8c321d6b4faf9197837fbb8834a847bd0c703457_hq.jpg.cf.jpg

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
CM PUNK !!!!

FOREVER!!!!

Great wrestlers come & go... & they're all robots ......none of them did what Punk did. BITW!!!

ass_kissers___wallpaper_by_lovelives4ever-d5cxted.jpg

quote-i-would-much-rather-be-hated-for-who-i-am-then-loved-for-something-that-i-am-not-cm-punk-81-18-08.jpg

11312056_667458943355386_2118402343_n.jpg

00dbd77beaaf1ed2813a3a101e39aaca.jpg

Last edited:

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Phill Brooks is an asshole IMO but CM Punk was genuinely fun to watch - CM Punk

They're both pretty much the same guy.... and they're both awesome.

"Oh all he did was complain"

Gee I wouldn't guess why anybody would ever want to complain about the WWE... because nobody else does right? ...For the love of god nobody actually have any balls to say it to Vince.... and for god sakes never leave to get a better job. Bandwagon fans are the best.

When he was there everybody was on his back like "YEAH tell them how it is we worship you!"

Then he leaves and they're all like "Oh that wasn't me, I never liked CM Punk" ....All his fans must have just disappeared into thin air then. Say what you want, nobody ever has the baIIs to stand up like he did and always does because that's who he is, doesn't matter if people like it or not.

That guy loved wrestling more than anybody and WWE killed his passion...

"OH WWE DOESN'T DO THAT" ...Yeah because the WWE product is amazing the last 20 years and nobody else complains about it either. All of the sudden WWE & Vince are right and not evil? ...lol yeah ok.

This guy made wrestling the most interesting it's been in 15 long and very boring years of John Cena and a bunch of jobbers behind him and it will be crap without him for the next 15 boring years of Roman Reigns and everyone jobbing out to HIM

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
They're both pretty much the same guy.... and they're both awesome.

"Oh all he did was complain"

Gee I wouldn't guess why anybody would ever want to complain about the WWE... And for god sakes never leave to get a better job. Bandwagon fans are the best.

When he was there everybody was on his back like "YEAH tell them how it is we worship you!"

Then he leaves and they're all like "Oh that wasn't me, I never liked CM Punk" ....All his fans must have just disappeared into thin air then. Say what you want, nobody ever has the baIIs to stand up like he did and always does because that's who he is, doesn't matter if people like it or not.

There is quite a big difference between a persona that is CM Punk, and the person that is Phill Brooks, not the place or thread to argue that so I am gonna just leave with agree to disagree with you on that.

It's the same as HBK the performer who is one of the greats, and Shawn Michaels the person who is known to be a despicable human being.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
There is quite a big difference between a persona that is CM Punk, and the person that is Phill Brooks, not the place or thread to argue that so I am gonna just leave with agree to disagree with you on that.

It's the same as HBK the performer who is one of the greats, and Shawn Michaels the person who is known to be a despicable human being.

He billed himself as CM Punk fighting in the UFC... as a REAL GUY ....people refer to him as CM Punk not "Phil" ....WWE is scripted yeah and he plays a character on that show but outside the show he's still CM Punk and it stands for something....

but yes, that's a good idea sir, because I don't think there is an argument there for you in the first place.

...And also, not the place you're right.

• Haha
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler