Who Is The Greatest Technical Wrestler Of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU hulk hogan

jk

Ric Flair = best technichal wrestler i have to say....wooooooooooooooooo

Bradders

Reaction score
For some reason I have to say it's Bret Hart but Flair and Angle come very close. Hart was just a better all rounder in my opinion.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ill say Kurt Angle...although his shit seems sugar coated today..he used to kill it...Flair?! I would not consider him a technial wrestler sorry

Reaction score
Dean Malenko and Bret Hart are the best....nuff said....

*Sigh*, this is exactly what I'm talking about. No, they aren't. They can be considered the best ever, but I have a hard time saying them in the same breath as Lou Thesz, and Dory Funk Jr. I'm not saying they aren't amazing, and put on amazing matches and all that, but you HAVE to consider others before you just spit out their names. Please, take a look at these links

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NkVnqYTEbxA (Dory Funk Jr./Antonio Inoki)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YYyBw5CyfXE (Lou Thesz, and skip the interview at the start)

The Thesz video doesn't come even close to showing his abilities but it was the only one I could fine on short notice. I'm not saying change your opinions, but it would be a nice change to open up and see some other greats you may not have seen before.

Hitman

Reaction score
I'm not really into Old School wrestling but I could agree to you on that

Reaction score
Angle is a master of technical wrestling, he won a gold-freaking-medal!

Anyway, it's too bad they don't let Lashley do his amateur thing, he is technically sound when they give him a chance. i.e. his match with Chris Benoit at the WWE Draft.

Hitman

Reaction score
Angle is a master of technical wrestling, he won a gold-freaking-medal!

Anyway, it's too bad they don't let Lashley do his amateur thing, he is technically sound when they give him a chance. i.e. his match with Chris Benoit at the WWE Draft.

People only say that angle is one of the best technical wrestlers of all time because he won a metal....but besides that what other reason yall have?????

Reaction score
His matches with HBK, Jericho, Benoit, Taker, HHH, Rock, Stone Cold, and Cena.

Had enough?