Who is the bigger star?......Reigns or Ambrose

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ambrose is the obvious star of the two.

Reigns has nothing outside of muscles. He's been booked to shit since the singles push started. We talk about midcarders being damaged goods. But Roman is the king of the junkpile

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No one is walking out with the WWE title considering it's not on the line at fast lane. But, Ambrose dropping the IC title means 1 of 2 things.... Ambrose will win the triple match and face triple h. Or, they're setting him up for something else big like battling taker. Either way, things should look good for Dean at this years mania. He didn't just drop the belt to KO for no reason.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Can hardly fault the company on Reigns, remember when Cena got fucking massacred by Lesnar and left in a heap at Summerslam 2014 that people on here predicted that "They're building up Brock so that Roman Reigns can conquer him at 'Mania!" and most of everyone (sans @Crayo) were SOOOOO down with that. Then it happened

if you're on social media - like everyone - or do a google search about wrestling, the business will be exposed to you. Come on, son.
I remember the huge circle jerk for Roman Reigns on here. I got so much heat.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I still think it is funny how people were all about Roman when his first push was happening and not no one really cares because how what they did to his characters. I have said since day one Seth > Ambrose > Reigns and my opinion has not changed even 4 years later.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
One character is bland, and whenever he does talk he might as well have lines written on his arm like his cousin.

The other is soooo cooky, HE'S A LUNATIC! WHAT'S HE GONNA DO NEXT!? Come out in a vehicle like he has done three times before? Go CRAZY on someone and elbow them through a table?

It's easy to dislike one or the other when their characters come across with little authenticity. They've added extra layers to Ambrose to make him a little more serious, but then take it away when they coin one of his moves the wackyline.

Even when Rollins was on he was a shit heel, he could hold his own in the ring but that was his last resort. His reign started becoming just lousy near the end. The injury was a blessing in disguise tbh. Now he comes back with a readjusted character and he'll be fresh to everyone again.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Side note, thanks Shadow: When an Ambrose match is on PLEASE put a muzzle on Michael Cole.

Or just... Put one on now and save a lot of trouble. :dawg:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
At least with Mauro he'd probably call it a rebound lariat, but nooooo, Ambrose can't be on Smackdown. Gotta make room for a Big Show main event.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Seth Rollins is the only real answer to this discussion :rollins3::dealwithit::rollins4::rollins2::rollins:

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
In terms of popularity , I would say Ambrose. Reigns on the other hand has better in ring talent

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
At least with Mauro he'd probably call it a rebound lariat, but nooooo, Ambrose can't be on Smackdown. Gotta make room for a Big Show main event.

"It's the Lunatic Fringe! He's crazy! How can you gameplan for Ambrose!? Even Ambrose doesn't know what he's thinking! He's a deranged lunatic! He's a madman! He's crazy! Everything will go to hell if he wins the title! Could you imagine a world with a champion Ambrose? Ambrose is crazy! He's Dangerous! OH MY! It's the Lunatic Lariat Maggle! How did he bounce off the ropes like that!?"

Fuck these three. Lucha Underground, Wednesday nights. 9 PM

• Haha
Reactions: Swift