Who is the bigger star?......Reigns or Ambrose

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Honestly, It's still Reigns.
He might not be the most over with the smart marks and etc but he's still the guy most likely to be on the Wrestlemania poster or doing talk shows and etc... Ambrose is an internet darling right now. He might reach that level some day but reigns is still their guy.

They like to stick it so far up our butts too so we don't forget who they are pushing. Want us to like him? Let him get better on the mic and improve in the ring. SHOW SOME FEELING REIGNS!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would estimate about 30% of their fan-base is not active on forums related to wrestling actually and aren't children/women/that guy.
lol so you are just making shit up cool

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What is your estimate based on? You aren't estimating shit, you are guessing or, as I already said, making shit up.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
What is your estimate based on? You aren't estimating shit, you are guessing or, as I already said, making shit up.

There are a lot of people who enjoy wrestling who can't spend their life posting 46,000+ posts on a single forum.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There are a lot of people who enjoy wrestling who can't spend their life posting 46,000+ posts on a single forum.
Stop shifting the goal posts blueberry. Nobody said anything about a qualifier for how much time you have to spend to be considered an internet fan

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Don't tell me how to internet! :finger:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Can hardly fault the company on Reigns, remember when Cena got fucking massacred by Lesnar and left in a heap at Summerslam 2014 that people on here predicted that "They're building up Brock so that Roman Reigns can conquer him at 'Mania!" and most of everyone (sans @Crayo) were SOOOOO down with that. Then it happened

if you're on social media - like everyone - or do a google search about wrestling, the business will be exposed to you. Come on, son.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
What's interesting though is all this attention on dean. He's literally carrying this triple threat and is being advertised as the poster boy for raw tonight. Brock is going to be attending the asylum.

I know Ambrose will not win this match, but I have this weird feeling like maybe, just maybe, he could do it.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Brock is still carrying this triple threat lol. Brock could be facing Hornswoggle and it would still draw/main event.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Brock is still carrying this triple threat lol. Brock could be facing Hornswoggle and it would still draw/main event.
That's true. But as far as promos, creating a feud, it's been all Dean. Brock will sell tickets, yes, but Dean is the mouthpiece and emphasis so far

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score

Actually... That is a thought.

HEY VENCE MICSHAN! LET DO ET! BORK LASER VERRS HERNWIGGLE! WM MAIN EVENNT!

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
I know Ambrose will not win this match, but I have this weird feeling like maybe, just maybe, he could do it.

Wouldn't be the first time a wrestler has held the heavyweight and IC Title simultaneously! The timing is right for Ambrose to be the next person in history to do this so you never know!

Reactions: edge4ever

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So after Raw - sorry for not replying to you yet PB - does anyone have any different opinions on this or the winner?

Idk, the buildup to this seems like it's all about Ambrose vs Lesnar. They're doing a lot to make Ambrose look... just the right amount of tough while spotlighting his charisma, as Roman makes pouty faces in the background... ANY chance that Dean Ambrose walks out of Fast Lane with the belt? They're doing a great job working me to think it's possible.

Not just that, but you add Dean to the triple main event and the whole show comes off a whole lot better. Expected Ambrose to get Jericho, but that frees up Chris to have another quality midcard match with someone else.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Reigns for sure.. He looks like a star, he acts like a star and he's being booked as a star... Right now he's the biggest star on RAW besides Brock Lesnar.