Who is going to be the star of the summer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm almost 95% confident in Dolph Ziggler's ability. The guy is good on the microphone just WWE has to let him loose because he comes up with good stuff pretty quick and always has a good comeback. He also keeps character very well when needed too. Same for Cody but he is just 10x more unique on the mic.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not sure if Ziggler would be the right guy for a major, major angle.

He's probably one of the closest they have of the non established main event talent currently on Raw. Only Barrett and Miz can challenge him imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
He's probably one of the closest they have of the non established main event talent currently on Raw. Only Barrett and Miz can challenge him imo.

I put Rhodes equal or above Ziggler. Rhodes' mic work is fantastic, his facial expressions are priceless (Dolph's are slightly forced in my opinion) and his in ring work is great.

Barrett > Ziggler by quite a big amount for a big big story-line, Nexus proved that. Nexus was nothing without Barrett. As for Miz, I'm not sure what angle they can even do with his sort of character.