Who is going to be the star of the summer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Randy Miz will be there in some form. He's their media darling and a decent draw.

and that the only reason why he was EVER PUSH! WHICH IS BS! B/c HE FUCKIN SUCK AS A WRESTLER!

Crayo said:
Miz > :bury:

HELL NO! Miz<VINCE ASS! :kiss:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's average, doesn't suck, doesn't rock.

Since when does WWE care?

HE SUCK! Queit trying cover his SHITNESS! B/c WWE when to use his media think to help the get more until to watching wwe that why he got push! AND IS THE ONLY REASON! HE FUCKIN SUCK END OF STORY!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Miz probably botches less than Punk in ring tbh. Sure Punk has a wider moveset but the point still stands. Hes not bad in ring not great but good enough.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HE SUCK! Queit trying cover his SHITNESS! B/c WWE when to use his media think to help the get more until to watching wwe that why he got push! AND IS THE ONLY REASON! HE FUCKIN SUCK END OF STORY!

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING!!??

seabs said:
Miz probably botches less than Punk in ring tbh. Sure Punk has a wider moveset but the point still stands. Hes not bad in ring not great but good enough.

I agree, Punk does botch more often than MIz but Punk has amazing physcology(sp) in the ring and as you said his moveset is more complex. He also sells a lot better than Miz IMO.

Edited - wrote this in a hurry and it didn't make any sense.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What super cool stories would you want?

Previous two have been a group of rookies taking over RAW and Punk leaving WWE with the championship. Great story-lines. What's next?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
What super cool stories would you want?

Previous two have been a group of rookies taking over RAW and Punk leaving WWE with the championship. Great story-lines. What's next?

This would probably have to wait a couple of years as it is a bit similar to last year..

I would like to see the money in the bank used in a slightly more original way. With an upcoming face winning it, then being booked strongly for a couple of months. Then, though he would get fired, but only they would make it look totally legit. Make folk think this guy has actually been fired, even the IWC. If they need to make it look completely legit make the guy try to invade Raw, only with cameras not panning to him (enough to see his face though) and Cole dismissing him as a fan.

Then he would stay away for months, people would be certain that he is gone, almost forgotten about as it has been so long. During the time he was away there would be a heel champion who would be dominant for months. Fans desperate for the guy to lose it..

Then at a PPV, preferrably(sp) with a noisey crowd. The heel guy would win again. Then out of nowhere a hooded figure jumps out of the crowd, security after him, he holds up his Money in the Bank briefcase (guess who?!). They are then unsure what to do, before they can do anything the guy has hit his finisher on the heel. Crowd going beserk.

Now this is the bit I'm unsure about... he could either celebrate with Fireworks and shit, Or they could do this: Have the security grab the title away from the face and restrain him. Then have Vince walk out with a heel. They start a beat down on the face who is restrained. then the heel Vince took out gets a shot at the face's title. They grind it out by announcing the match etc, then the face has time to recover slightly. Just as the heel is over to cover the face, the face low blows him and retains the title. He then runs through the crowd(Bit too CM Punk esque?) and celebrates.

Next Raw he cuts a promo saying Vince ruined his life, killed his dream etc. Then he's interupted by Vince, then over the next few weeks they build towards a triple threat between Face, Heel who uses rematch clause which would work. (Or using the other storyline also add the other heel)

What does everyone make of that? Say if you think it's crap or if there are any areas you think need improved.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
This would probably have to wait a couple of years as it is a bit similar to last year..

I would like to see the money in the bank used in a slightly more original way. With an upcoming face winning it, then being booked strongly for a couple of months. Then, though he would get fired, but only they would make it look totally legit. Make folk think this guy has actually been fired, even the IWC. If they need to make it look completely legit make the guy try to invade Raw, only with cameras not panning to him (enough to see his face though) and Cole dismissing him as a fan.

Then he would stay away for months, people would be certain that he is gone, almost forgotten about as it has been so long. During the time he was away there would be a heel champion who would be dominant for months. Fans desperate for the guy to lose it..

Then at a PPV, preferrably(sp) with a noisey crowd. The heel guy would win again. Then out of nowhere a hooded figure jumps out of the crowd, security after him, he holds up his Money in the Bank briefcase (guess who?!). They are then unsure what to do, before they can do anything the guy has hit his finisher on the heel. Crowd going beserk.

Now this is the bit I'm unsure about... he could either celebrate with Fireworks and shit, Or they could do this: Have the security grab the title away from the face and restrain him. Then have Vince walk out with a heel. They start a beat down on the face who is restrained. then the heel Vince took out gets a shot at the face's title. They grind it out by announcing the match etc, then the face has time to recover slightly. Just as the heel is over to cover the face, the face low blows him and retains the title. He then runs through the crowd(Bit too CM Punk esque?) and celebrates.

Next Raw he cuts a promo saying Vince ruined his life, killed his dream etc. Then he's interupted by Vince, then over the next few weeks they build towards a triple threat between Face, Heel who uses rematch clause which would work. (Or using the other storyline also add the other heel)

What does everyone make of that? Say if you think it's crap or if there are any areas you think need improved.

They should have handled the Punk storyline exactly like this tbh. He wins the money in the bank in Chicago and cashes it in when Raw is back in Chicago. +3'd and liked. It's a shame this forum wasn't around in the summer. Really good idea who would hold the briefcase?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
seabs said:
They should have handled the Punk storyline exactly like this tbh. He wins the money in the bank in Chicago and cashes it in when Raw is back in Chicago. +3'd and liked. It's a shame this forum wasn't around in the summer. Really good idea who would hold the briefcase?

Cheers !

And I think that as well. Punk's return was an unbelievable let down and as you say it could have been handled a lot better.

That's another problem with it being this year, there isn't really a big enough upcoming face to fill in that role. Most the people who seem to have the most potential this year are heels - Ziggler, Barrett, Rhodes and I can't see any of them as faces at the moment..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Cheers !

And I think that as well. Punk's return was an unbelievable let down and as you say it could have been handled a lot better.

That's another problem with it being this year, there isn't really a big enough upcoming face to fill in that role. Most the people who seem to have the most potential this year are heels - Ziggler, Barrett, Rhodes and I can't see any of them as faces at the moment..

The only person I could think of Miz is turning face and trying to reclaim what's his in the WWE title.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:

HELL NO! Do I have do get "Little Jimmy" over here and ask this question?