Who is behind the Ric Flair storyline?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

get_brunk

Reaction score
I'd love to see the longshot, Ricky Steamboat, wrestle Flair at WM 24. They've had so many classic matches that one more go would be fantastic, especially if Flair indeed wants to have a good wrestling match.

However, that won't give the rub to a current superstar. Also, it'd be a pretty big stain on a great career that an already (long) retired wrestler put Flair out. (Although, if they had a current superstar interfere, Flair could come back as a manager (or even GM) to exact revenge on said current superstar. Maybe Edge and Flair could go to Smackdown and manage some up-and-comer in going after Edge. Flair's guy could have to feud with the ex-Major Brothers before trying to get to Edge. Something could be done, just to see Flair-Steamboat one more time.)

Can't stop an old-time fan from dreaming.

get_brunk

Reaction score
I'd love to see the longshot, Ricky Steamboat, wrestle Flair at WM 24. They've had so many classic matches that one more go would be fantastic, especially if Flair indeed wants to have a good wrestling match.

However, that won't give the rub to a current superstar. Also, it'd be a pretty big stain on a great career that an already (long) retired wrestler put Flair out. (Although, if they had a current superstar interfere, Flair could come back as a manager (or even GM) to exact revenge on said current superstar. Maybe Edge and Flair could go to Smackdown and manage some up-and-comer in going after Edge. Flair's guy could have to feud with the ex-Major Brothers before trying to get to Edge. Something could be done, just to see Flair-Steamboat one more time.)

Can't stop an old-time fan from dreaming.