who in the FUCK?!?!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Paramore HELL YEAH!!! They freakin rock....

...NOT

Listen to some Journey if you want real music

PeepShow

i seen them @ warped tour in atlanta last year

Yeah, I'm seeing them in about 3 weeks in Grand Rapids. And then this summer @ Warped Tour. I pretty much can't wait. :eek:

You prolly don't care for their type of music, but was it good?

J

Yeah, I'm seeing them in about 3 weeks in Grand Rapids. And then this summer @ Warped Tour. I pretty much can't wait. :eek:

You prolly don't care for their type of music, but was it good?

What our commin' all the way over here...To see Paramore...Some advice skip the concert...Go to Skelly's...and watch a real concert...Like The Devil Wears Prada...There going to tear up that place in a few weeks...

Sorry dude...Nothin' against your taste...I just can't listen to music that my sister blasts...

PeepShow

What our commin' all the way over here...To see Paramore...Some advice skip the concert...Go to Skelly's...and watch a real concert...Like The Devil Wears Prada...There going to tear up that place in a few weeks...

Sorry dude...Nothin' against your taste...I just can't listen to music that my sister blasts...

It's your liking and that's cool. I don't mind.

BTW, Grand Rapids is only about 2 hrs away from me. Well worth it tbqh. :y: