who in the FUCK?!?!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
is that girl that peepshow is obsessed with? Is she in some kind of pop group or something...please fill me in !!

Soulpower

I have no idea... But she looks like someone who would sing shitty music.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea she's in a punk band, I forget the name. I've never heard or seen her until he showed me one of their music videos. He's obsessed with her, lol. The music isn't that bad imo, but I don't really like it cuz I don't care for that kind of music.

Airfixx

LOL

He should move to Shoreditch (East london)..... It's swarming with pasty, undernourished looking bints!

PeepShow

This message is hidden because MattHardyV1 is on your ignore list

OWNED

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
LMFAO.....it hurts so bad...PeepShow has me on his ignore list......jesus get a life man..that bitch aint never gonna go near you

Famou$ 187

All the members of that group are all still in High School.

C4

I love the gif's that PeepShow gets, now he changed his sig to Motor City Machine guns, I wonder why... :/

PeepShow

I love the gif's that PeepShow gets, now he changed his sig to Motor City Machine guns, I wonder why... :/

B/c they are my favorite tag team I'm assuming.

btw, I had the MCMG sig in there before this thread was made, so.....yeah.