Who Helped Lord Tensai Get His Job with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
in the video

'Spinebustara!' :haha:

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I agree some will find him bland in the WWE, yet you can't call him bad based up on that only. Especially when he's only be given very little to work with. When he's been given more to work with he's proven himself a decent monster worker, better than most on the roster. Another example is I found Bryan to be very bland during his face US title run, yet I didn't call him a bad wrestler as he was working with the poor details he was given.

Also why should every guy wear the same thing? Show, Henry, Clay and Ryback would all be running around in similar attires so adding another to that increases the generic feel of it.

I never said Tensa i was bad, so I'm with you on that. Yet it doesn't change the fact that he don't entertain me. It might have been harsh of me to say I want him to go away, but if I'm gonna enjoy him as an etertainer, he needs change in character, looks and in-ring competition. That's an aweful lot and I don't see it coming, hence my negative attitude towards him.

Also, I don't think Clay's attire is generic at all, in fact I think it's really cool, Henry's too! I'd just rather see that, than a corpulent guy running around in trunks that are so tight they look like they're about to explode.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I guess we'll have to just chalk it off to a difference of opinion. I can see why people aren't entertained by him tbh, his return has been really really poor even from my perspective but for me he shows glimpses of talent.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
It was mainly a joke but that quote can be interpreted in multiple ways and among them, all fat guys were singlets and all guys in singlets are fat.

:eek:tunga::burns:

Well I think common sense would make most people interpret it the way I ment it.

My loss for not appreciating the joke anyways! :)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not having any feuds, working short matches and never speaking is tough when you're trying to get over, that's true.