Who Helped Lord Tensai Get His Job with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Imagine if they gave tensai the wwe or WHC title :(

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
Pedobear said:
Imagine if they gave tensai the wwe or WHC title :(

I'd never watch WWE again,he's a talentless buffoon with no personality whatever,there's a reason the WWE has released him twice before,I'd rather see Barry Horowitz return and get a push

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think they'll give him the world title. He's not over, although he's a good monster worker. Plus, he's already 39, I believe. He'll stick around and such, but they won't give him the championship.

Just noticed that I described a fat, 40-year old guy who's not over even though he plays the monster heel role well and said he wasn't going to win the title. I take that back.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Lord Tensai will only be good as a man boob model.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-wf-WfvUPY[/yt]

I find it funny how some as discrediting his ability to work based upon the few matches he's had since he's been back, especially when you factor in how short most of them have been. Then again nothing but the WWE exists, right?

Ironman666 said:
I'd never watch WWE again,he's a talentless buffoon with no personality whatever,there's a reason the WWE has released him twice before,I'd rather see Barry Horowitz return and get a push

WWE released MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar amongst others. Were they talentless buffoons too?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Just watching that video now and al I can think about is the name change, going from Giant Bernard to Lord Tensai, which genius though of that one?

The same brilliant people who brought you Husky Harris, Michael McGuillicutty and Kassius Ohno I reckon.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
What he's done in Japan doesn't make him any less bland in WWE. Yes, for many of us, there is only the WWE in wrestling.
Besides, he still always sound like he's constipated, and he still makes me wanna throw up watching him. He should use singlet-suits like Henry, Show, Clay and the other fatties.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
amjustthat said:
What he's done in Japan doesn't make him any less bland in WWE. Yes, for many of us, there is only the WWE in wrestling.
Besides, he still always sound like he's constipated, and he still makes me wanna throw up watching him. He should use singlet-suits like Henry, Show, Clay and the other fatties.

5cb2ad2a583fe6e7ddc54ce470a3f5eb.jpg
23ad01ac608eccc9798946300426fbe3.jpg

We fat? :sad:

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs you twat, just noticed your Sig update, that happened the once and it was just between me and you, I told you to stop feeding me those popsicles, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone :upset:

PS - refollow me on twitter biatch,

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
5cb2ad2a583fe6e7ddc54ce470a3f5eb.jpg
23ad01ac608eccc9798946300426fbe3.jpg

We fat? :sad:

Don't think I ever said all singlet-users are fat, just that the fat ones should use them. Guys with better physique such as Angle and Swagger should be free to choose!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
amjustthat said:

I agree some will find him bland in the WWE, yet you can't call him bad based up on that only. Especially when he's only be given very little to work with. When he's been given more to work with he's proven himself a decent monster worker, better than most on the roster. Another example is I found Bryan to be very bland during his face US title run, yet I didn't call him a bad wrestler as he was working with the poor details he was given.

Also why should every guy wear the same thing? Show, Henry, Clay and Ryback would all be running around in similar attires so adding another to that increases the generic feel of it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
amjustthat said:
Don't think I ever said all singlet-users are fat, just that the fat ones should use them. Guys with better physique such as Angle and Swagger should be free to choose!

He should use singlet-suits like Henry, Show, Clay and the other fatties.

It was mainly a joke but that quote can be interpreted in multiple ways and among them, all fat guys were singlets and all guys in singlets are fat.

:eek:tunga::burns: