Who else could go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DcDudley

Reaction score
Pretty much agree with bar tabs list. I am a huge Raven fan, but I have to agree that age is catching up with him. Would love to see him as a manager though. Would also like to keep Stevie, but he does need a it of a repackaging.

Get rid of Matt Morgan and Waltman...please tna.

Great One

What's so wrong with Morgan and Waltman..? They can both go pretty well in the ring, especially Waltman. And the fact that Morgan is a young guy and it'd be severely stupid and pointless for them to let him go due to all the work they've put into him leads me to believe you and others on this forum are just blindly hating him for no reason at all.

PeepShow

He isn't all that great in the ring. Average at best for a big man. Plus his mic work is just atrocious.

xtremebadass

From the looks of Hogan and Bischoff every TNA Original that is not named AJ Styles is "expendable."

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

There's a difference between who we think should go and who is more likely to leave because their mouths aren't wrapped around Hogan's python.

Kizza

Yah, I kinda screwed up the title. Should of been could/should go.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

As far as who should go

Rob Terry
Nasty Boys
Orlando Jordan
Val Venis (give him a trainer/backstage agent role)
Waltman (Unless he's sober and 100% dedicated which I seriously doubt he's a walking liability)
Dr Stevie (Unless he can evolve beyond the Abyss feud he's all around useless)