Who else could go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Well, with the news that Cheerleader Melissa/Alissa Flash (sorry Dylan) was released from TNA, and belief that Awesome Kong will follow her out the door, who else could leave/be fired by TNA? Looking over their roster, they have a fair bit of "dead weight" would imo would not be missed on television.

Consequences Creed: It's obvious that they have no real direction for him, just because they continually keep teaming him randomly with Jay. Jay's single's run has apparently been finished with as well, with that Legend's storyline probably on the back burner for now. And I never really liked Creed to begin with >_>

Daffney: A waste of talent tbh. TNA obviously have no place for her in the Knockouts divison, which is a shame, because they could probably do something between Roxxi and Daffney to prove who is the true hardcore knockout in TNA.

Dr Stevie: I'm a huge fan of Stevie Richards, one of the true underrated guys of the business. But really, you've had it mate. This doctor gimmick is a terrible gimmick, and he really adds nothing to TNA now that this Abyss storyline seems to be over. If you really need someone for this storyline, Raven makes much more sense to keep on.

Jeff Jarrett: More harm than good with all these Karen Angle reports out. Plus, he is no where near as important as TNA or obviously himself views him as. He can quite easily be replaced by Hulk Hogan, who is a much bigger name and draw than Double J. Also, Jarrett adds nothing to the ring and I can't really think of someone who would feud well with him. They already have more than enough legends/older wrestlers around anyways, and Jeff would be one of the least useful.

Jesse Neal: Taking up valuable payroll.

Kiyoshi: Has done nothing since his impressive debut. I think they realized that possibly alot of their audience might not of known who The Great Muta was, I'm not sure. Quickly got reduced to lackey/manager status with No Limit and then World Elite.

Lacey Von Erich: Do I need to?

Nasty Boys: It really takes something to just piss me off with a first on screen performance. Nasty Boys managed to do that. Just fuck off now you fat sacks of shit.

Raven: Big, big fan of his work. A genius with what he did on his character and on the microphone. However, the years have obviously taken their toll, and either he become a manager, or accepts a behind the scenes/interviewer/commentator position within the company, he is not needed. Just taking up valuable money.

Rob Terry: Big, gangly, untalented, unneeded. Get the fuck out.

So Cal Val: Uhhhhh.

Taz: You sir, have been dreadful on the commentary. Just plain awful. I liked him when he started, but he really stutters and fucks up way too much. Don West comeback please.

Traci Brooks: See: So Cal Val

Other 50/50 nominees:
Abyss
Jay Lethal
Team 3D
ODB
Mick Foley

MizMasta3000

You pretty much named mos of them. Anyone else I can think of would probably be

Homicide - Ever since he lost the X title I could smell the end.

Jethro Holiday - Yes he's still signed

Kizza

And?

That's effectively retired. He's has a better character than alot of the wrestling world.

MizMasta3000

Never said I don't like him, either they're going to put him on TV or do something useful with him

noumenon

Unlike stragglers in WWE though, somehow TNA's jobbers seem a little more relevant and still serve some purpose. I'll agree with a few of those, but I think guys like Stevie, Raven, Nasty Boys and others can still stand to stick around and put some people over. None of them are sticking around, hogging titles and TV time. Everyone who needs TV time in TNA pretty much gets it, so I don't think there's really a need to clean house in the company until some more talent is brought in, or more people are pushed.

MizMasta3000

It appears as if Kip James and Cody Deaner both have been released from TNA. Their profiles were removed earlier today. The release of Cody Deaner comes off the heels of it coming out that Hulk Hogan thought Cody Deaner’s gimmick made TNA look “low class”.

Gerweck.net have confirmed that Kip James contract had expired and the company have decided not to renew.

Well he's gone too apparently

Qwake

Add Brutus Magnus to the list, he's fuckin' crap imo, Doug Williams carries him through every match.

I would say get rid of Raven from in the ring but keep him for many other things, mainly managing.

Orlando Jordan, horrible signing, haven't heard/seen anything good from him since he started. gtfo.

Other then that, agreed with the first post.

Reaction score
Raven- probably one of the most over rated people ever, just another manufactured Heyman product

Rhino- no use for him

Abyss- done all they can really do with him, his matches are boring as fuck lately and his new gimmick is Blue

Eric Young- Garbage. Been re-hashing Kurt's MEM schtick and people think he's improving?

Homicide- Not doing anything with him, let him go and improve RoH

Creed, Kazarian, Lethal, MCMGs, hell, the entire X division, give me a reason to care or release the whole lot, the indies suck right now

The Rated R CMStar

Since it's who could go and not who should go, I say Jay Lethal, Creed, MCMG, Homicide, Kaz, all will get sick of their booking and leave. (hell, two out of them have already asked for their release)

Kizza

Add Brutus Magnus to the list, he's fuckin' crap imo, Doug Williams carries him through every match.

I would say get rid of Raven from in the ring but keep him for many other things, mainly managing.

Orlando Jordan, horrible signing, haven't heard/seen anything good from him since he started. gtfo.

Other then that, agreed with the first post.

I wouldn't get rid of Magnus at all. He's severely underrated. While he's not the best in the ring, he is teaming with Doug Williams, an excellent all round wrestler. Being around Doug has been nothing but beneficial for him, and he has improved a truckload since his debut. He's 23 and about 6'4 as well, so he has plenty on potential too.