Who do you want to win the 2013 Elimination Chamber match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
Who do you want to win the 2013 Elimination Chamber match for #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We don't know who's in it yet (It's Bryan, Rey, Orton, and Henry thus far, isn't it?) That's one heck of a group.

Henry > All

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Orton(heel turn) or bry

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So far the only guy I DON'T want to win the EC out of the guys in it is Rey, and I could even be okay with Rey vs ADR if it was a "passing the torch as the top Latino" match. This EC is going to be incredibly solid, with Henry in I have a hard time seeing Khali in it. :yay: #KnockOnWood

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
After watching SmackDown, Henry really needs to win this. ADR can play the underdog well against Henry, and a feud between them going into Wrestlemania would be fantastic. Though it worries me because I reckon this "hall of pain" gimmick will be short-lived once more if ADR goes over Henry at Wrestlemania, and I seriously want to see a long heel run from Henry: kind of what we are getting from Big Show right now.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
After watching SmackDown, Henry really needs to win this. ADR can play the underdog well against Henry, and a feud between them going into Wrestlemania would be fantastic. Though it worries me because I reckon this "hall of pain" gimmick will be short-lived once more if ADR goes over Henry at Wrestlemania, and I seriously want to see a long heel run from Henry: kind of what we are getting from Big Show right now.
Zigg will cash in at WM or EC for sure.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Let Henry win this one due to the man being a legit beast.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The next people to enter the Ec will be Barrett and Miz.
So Barrett FTW

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Mark Henry. The reason being is because he's a legitimate beast, he can play heel easily and can make the WHC scene very interesting. On the other hand you have Alberto Del Rio who's recently turned fan, someone who's trying to get over with the crowd even more and someone who has the wrestling ability. Now, you put those two in a match at the grandest stage of them all WrestleMania and you're set for a very entertaining rivalry.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Bob Dallas #respect